How to lose weight naturally and safely

The most natural way to slim down is to exercise and control your diet. I don't believe in slimming center because I have a number of friends whom signed up those program. They did slim down but put on weight gain because they start snacking away. Alot of people do slim down with pills, dieting program or etc... But the most difficult part is how long you can maintain that.
Yeah i agree. nothing comes easy. so on top of going to slimming centre, all we need to do is to maintain it. How so? by controlling our own diet and regular exercises. If not for the slimming centre I would not believe I could lose and I will definitely do my best to maintain. I would say that slimming centre did help me in some way or another :p I think it is just fine going to one that actually genuinely wants to help us women.

i agree with anya and nicole! if we manage these 2 areas well, half the battle is won.
of course many people have tried and found it so hard to achieve their goals. maybe its a matter of what exercise they do? we can't expect to slim down at specific areas just because we "run"

there are still stubborn fats like I have. I have tried doing lots of cardio but I can't seem to "lean up"

In fact, women have more percentage of fat all around our body as compared to men. Therefore it might seem more difficult to lose weight and target stubborn fats!

Anyone interested in trying the TR90? Helps with reducing visceral fats. I've dropped 0.5% of it in 1week.
Of course there are more benefits other than targeting fats. Why not take the first step by doing a body fat analysis first?
PM or apps me @ 81860636. No obligations to purchas, just come n do the analysis for free

Which slimming centre is this treatment from? Anyone has tried it? Please share experiences. I am stil undecdided on the treatments/slimming centre

At times it's hard to have the discipline to really workout alone. I actually join a bootcamp (Ooberfit) and there's what we call a Baby Bootcamp meant for mummies who wanna get back into shape. Best part, is that the trainer checks for diastasis recti which is muscle separation of the abs.

Which slimming centre is this treatment from? Anyone has tried it? Please share experiences. I am stil undecdided on the treatments/slimming centre

hi tinarei not sure about TR90. but i am getting my treatments at SHOU slimming centre. They are pretty good, the therapists are attentive and they are very encouraging. Well, they are more well versed in mandarin but i'm not complaining.
taking it as practicing my mandarin hahah

hi tinarei not sure about TR90. but i am getting my treatments at SHOU slimming centre. They are pretty good, the therapists are attentive and they are very encouraging. Well, they are more well versed in mandarin but i'm not complaining.
taking it as practicing my mandarin hahah

What kind of treatments are you receiving? What are your problem areas actually?

It is really hard to keep in shape, even though I am looking after my kids on my own :( I mean that considering a great workout right fellow mummies hahaha

What kind of treatments are you receiving? What are your problem areas actually?

THE tummy area of course. They are a little sagging and after switching to a desk bound job I feel my tummy is growing as the days go by! I am doing fat freeze, that treatment is pretty interesting. And so far after 4 sessions? I lost slightly more than an inch and I feel more toned. Personally I am not exactly the flabby sort that's why I am having difficulties to get rid of those excesssssss.

A good cardio workout is good. Go out for a walk or jog maybe to start with, and it is important to note the diet too. By diet, i do not mean stop eating, but just reduce it so that you get more balanced meals. In all, just be active and eat balanced. :)

Hai it is easier said that done. So many commitments and looking after my kids already took most of my time. at the end of the day, i have no energy left for caridio hahaha

yeah i agree try to cut down on carbs, fatty food and exercise more lo. best if can do some exercises but yes i understand the commitment as a working mom.

I started watching my food intake and in the morning I just take wholesome plant food beverage for my breakfast. lunch and dinner I just eat normally. Since morning I am always in a rush handling the 3 kids etc, this arrangement suits me. within a mth I feel my clothes are loose. the weight lose is gradual and I feel healthier. I used to take bread beehoon for breakfast. Pm me if anyone like to know more.

I started watching my food intake and in the morning I just take wholesome plant food beverage for my breakfast. lunch and dinner I just eat normally. Since morning I am always in a rush handling the 3 kids etc, this arrangement suits me. within a mth I feel my clothes are loose. the weight lose is gradual and I feel healthier. I used to take bread beehoon for breakfast. Pm me if anyone like to know more.

hey apple you only changed your diet and managed to get such good results? yeah breakfast is really important as that's the first meal of the day and our stomachs are empty. it'll absorb the first meal best i guess?

yes Jenny many a time we are what we eat. I feel even if we want to lose weight we should not compromise on our health. When we take care of our health, weight loss is just a result

yes Jenny many a time we are what we eat. I feel even if we want to lose weight we should not compromise on our health. When we take care of our health, weight loss is just a result

yeah exactly! so i always try not to take any slimming pills. i guess non invasive treatments are fine - make use of those high tech machines to help us lose weight lor since we have no time to go exercise.

Hi all,

I'm here helping my friend to clear some stocks of the Ageloc Galvanic Spa Facial Pre_ Treat and Treatment Gel

Each pair is selling at $10

For more info can text me at 98579331 or email: [email protected] Thank you.

Hi all,

I'm here helping my friend to clear some stocks of the Ageloc Galvanic Spa Facial Pre_ Treat and Treatment Gel

Each pair is selling at $10

For more info can text me at 98579331 or email: [email protected] Thank you.

I agree with you apple! I want to lose weight but I think at the end of the day, health is still most important. That's why I'm pretty sure I'm not going to go for the slimming pills. Maybe can try some of the non-invasive treatments in slimming centres, like jenny said, haha

THE tummy area of course. They are a little sagging and after switching to a desk bound job I feel my tummy is growing as the days go by! I am doing fat freeze, that treatment is pretty interesting. And so far after 4 sessions? I lost slightly more than an inch and I feel more toned. Personally I am not exactly the flabby sort that's why I am having difficulties to get rid of those excesssssss.

SAME. I'm having a lot of problems with the stubborn fat at my stomach area D:

Have you been going back to SHOU? Care to share more about your experience?

Hi tinarei, yes I have been going back! I have experienced cm loss on my tummy area with SHOU, been doing fat freeze with a couple of other treatmentss. But I like how they always encourage you to eat healthily and lead a healthy lifestyle - I think that's the most important. I feel more confident nowadays too :)

Hi tinarei, yes I have been going back! I have experienced cm loss on my tummy area with SHOU, been doing fat freeze with a couple of other treatmentss. But I like how they always encourage you to eat healthily and lead a healthy lifestyle - I think that's the most important. I feel more confident nowadays too :)
yeah i think being healthy is very important too.. hmm fat freeze sounds interesting. How does it work?

How to lose weight healthy? Here are some pointers.

1) Be happy and relax. Emotional stress is can cause one to gain weight because when we are stressed our body releases the hormone called Cortisol. Cortisol also encourages your body to store fat—especially visceral fat, which is particularly dangerous because it surrounds vital organs and releases fatty acids into your blood, raising cholesterol and insulin levels and paving the way for heart disease and diabetes. If you look around, you may find people who are already exercising regularly, reduced calories, eating healthily but still they couldn't lose weight.

2) Eating healthily. This goes without saying. We are what we eat. But don't force yourself to eat stuff that you don't like. Imagine eating salad all the time? We may feel like a cow or sheep...haha. Thats stressful and leads to point no 1. If you are stressed with what you are eating, then no healthy food is going to help you lose weight. Do some research on healthy food and select those that you like. It also adds variety to your diet and you are in control. Don't just follow a dietician food guide or from a friend who had successfully lose weight through his/her food plan. We don't like the same food.

3) Sleep more. Do you agree that if we are awake longer, we tend to feel hungry and start looking for food. Sometimes we take a biscuit or a cup of hot Milo. This is the problem. Everything adds up. In research presented at the American Heart Association’s 2011 Scientific Sessions, it was shown that women who got only 4 hours of sleep at night ate 329 additional calories the next day than they did after they slept nine hours. (Men ate 263 calories more.) In another study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 11 volunteers spent 14 days at a sleep center on two occasions. During one period, they slept 5.5 hours a night, and during the other, they slept 8.5 hours. When the subjects were sleep-deprived, they increased their nighttime snacking and were more likely to choose high-carbohydrate snacks.

4) Regular exercise. Why do we need to exercise? To lose weight? If you use exercise to lose weight, you are having the wrong concept. Regular exercise makes us healthy, have stronger heart and build up muscle...of course we have to do the right exercise to build muscle. Just think about it, when we have more muscle mass, do you think it will be easier for our body to burn off those extra fats? If you have strong heart and can pump more blood with oxygen to your entire body, it will help to burn more fats. Exercise to build muscle, strength and strong heart...not to lose weight.

5) Do you need supplements to lose weight? Well, it depends on how fast do you want to see the results. There are many ways to lose weight. Going on a weight management program with supplements and meal replacement is just another way. If you cannot do point 1-4, then forget about getting any supplement program to help. If you can commit 1-4 and add on the supplements, then the result will be faster and better. Supplements do help by giving the necessary nutrients to our body when we are undergoing a change on diet and lifestyle. Take it as it helps cushion the mental, physical, emotional stresses that our body is going through when subjected to a weight loss regime.

As for me, I did all the 5 items to the best that I can. Of course, not everyone can follow these but even if you can follow just about 60-70%, you should start to see result. When you want to lose weight, you have to be patient. Sometimes, when we have high expectation on the outcome, it can turn out to be stressing out mind. So don't keep looking at the weighing scale every morning. You will feel depressed when you don't see significant result. Do it like once or twice a week. You will see a bigger difference in result and you will feel happier with your achievements.

Hope this helps. I am open to chatting with anyone to share my experiences and also those who wants to share about their experiences.

Have a great day.

mummies who tried shou slimming, which therapists would u recommend? and can anyone share the charges range? my arms n tummy areas are flabby after giving birth haha

Sound diet, proper exercise regime comprising both cardio and strength training worked for me. I put on a total of 18kg during my pregnancy and lost all baby weight 9months after delivery. I also gives the credit to breastfeeding and my personal trainer.

I personally feel that doing exercise and by eating healthy food is the best way to lose weight. There's no rush to lose weight as long you are doing it in a healthy way.

Personally I benefited a lot from Postnatal yoga and also persevere in bf-ing. I lost on average 500g every week and back to my original weight within 4 months.

How to lose weight healthy? Here are some pointers.

1) Be happy and relax. Emotional stress is can cause one to gain weight because when we are stressed our body releases the hormone called Cortisol. Cortisol also encourages your body to store fat—especially visceral fat, which is particularly dangerous because it surrounds vital organs and releases fatty acids into your blood, raising cholesterol and insulin levels and paving the way for heart disease and diabetes. If you look around, you may find people who are already exercising regularly, reduced calories, eating healthily but still they couldn't lose weight.

2) Eating healthily. This goes without saying. We are what we eat. But don't force yourself to eat stuff that you don't like. Imagine eating salad all the time? We may feel like a cow or sheep...haha. Thats stressful and leads to point no 1. If you are stressed with what you are eating, then no healthy food is going to help you lose weight. Do some research on healthy food and select those that you like. It also adds variety to your diet and you are in control. Don't just follow a dietician food guide or from a friend who had successfully lose weight through his/her food plan. We don't like the same food.

3) Sleep more. Do you agree that if we are awake longer, we tend to feel hungry and start looking for food. Sometimes we take a biscuit or a cup of hot Milo. This is the problem. Everything adds up. In research presented at the American Heart Association’s 2011 Scientific Sessions, it was shown that women who got only 4 hours of sleep at night ate 329 additional calories the next day than they did after they slept nine hours. (Men ate 263 calories more.) In another study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 11 volunteers spent 14 days at a sleep center on two occasions. During one period, they slept 5.5 hours a night, and during the other, they slept 8.5 hours. When the subjects were sleep-deprived, they increased their nighttime snacking and were more likely to choose high-carbohydrate snacks.

4) Regular exercise. Why do we need to exercise? To lose weight? If you use exercise to lose weight, you are having the wrong concept. Regular exercise makes us healthy, have stronger heart and build up muscle...of course we have to do the right exercise to build muscle. Just think about it, when we have more muscle mass, do you think it will be easier for our body to burn off those extra fats? If you have strong heart and can pump more blood with oxygen to your entire body, it will help to burn more fats. Exercise to build muscle, strength and strong heart...not to lose weight.

5) Do you need supplements to lose weight? Well, it depends on how fast do you want to see the results. There are many ways to lose weight. Going on a weight management program with supplements and meal replacement is just another way. If you cannot do point 1-4, then forget about getting any supplement program to help. If you can commit 1-4 and add on the supplements, then the result will be faster and better. Supplements do help by giving the necessary nutrients to our body when we are undergoing a change on diet and lifestyle. Take it as it helps cushion the mental, physical, emotional stresses that our body is going through when subjected to a weight loss regime.

As for me, I did all the 5 items to the best that I can. Of course, not everyone can follow these but even if you can follow just about 60-70%, you should start to see result. When you want to lose weight, you have to be patient. Sometimes, when we have high expectation on the outcome, it can turn out to be stressing out mind. So don't keep looking at the weighing scale every morning. You will feel depressed when you don't see significant result. Do it like once or twice a week. You will see a bigger difference in result and you will feel happier with your achievements.

Hope this helps. I am open to chatting with anyone to share my experiences and also those who wants to share about their experiences.

Have a great day.
Agreed with the sleep more point. Just sharing some of the stuff I read... Research has shown that people who had less than five hours of sleep had lower levels of leptin, a hormone that controls how full you feel, compared to those who slept for eight hours. Insufficient sleep also results in higher levels of ghrelin, another hormone that stimulates appetite. So sleep more :)

mummies who tried shou slimming, which therapists would u recommend? and can anyone share the charges range? my arms n tummy areas are flabby after giving birth haha
Hi Doling, all of the therapists are encouraging and very patient with me but if you were to ask for one I recommend going to Yueting. She is very knowledgeable with all the treatments available and is very friendly! The charges vary for different treatments, so best way is to call them for a free consultation :) same haha i faced a lot of problems with my waist area after childbirth.

Hi mummies ,

Alway remember losing weight or fats is not just focusing on the weight purely.
Most slimming ctr help lose weight on the outer of our body and we be happy to see that we gt hour glass shape. However, actually our body still have unhealthy fats surrounding our organs lo.
Having a healthy diet is impt if nt u willbe constantly pumping money to thw slimming ctr to maintain the shape.
I can do a free body composition check for anyone so that u all know what the mainsource of problem u all facing.
Pm me if u keen

Or try Zumba? Heard that it was pretty effective. Able to lose weight very fast.

My good friend is doing Zumba.. it's been good for her. Actually, exercising is always good if want to lose weight la.. but I also have been going to slimming centers like SHOU and it's been good for me..

To lose weight .. Best is to intake more protein cos only protein helps u build muscles. You need to change of lifestyle to more healthier way in order to lose and wont rebouce 1-5 years later.
Losing weight is not just buy looking at the figures on weighing machine but we focus on ensuring u to look at urself in front of mirror...
We need to ensure all the internal fats (body fats..viseral fats..) are not piling high up even when we are acceptable on weighing machine.
Everyone shld everyday feel confident, healthier and awesome when you wear ur fav dress.
If u r keen to know more abt ur body composition do pm me... :)

Hi! I tried this weight loss program from Holland called MyMomentum and lose about 8% of my weight in 20 days. It is very effective! you can go to their website and find out more. www.mymomentum.com.sg.

It is a diet based weight loss program and it's totally safe! Recommended by medical professionals. Send them an email and find out more! I have many obese friends who tried and they are happy with the results. Good luck!!!

I've lost about 8kg since febuary from going to shou treatments.. I also bought their slimming coffee, can help lose weight and curb appetite!

My take of losing weight postpartum, don't worry not selling anything just sharing real experience.
1. Eat healthily (due to my previous gdm case, I stick to brown rice, less oil, less salt n less sugar during confinement).
2. Breastfeeding/pumping (in my opinion very effective as research has shown u burn around 500 calories per day!)
3. Belly binding, wearing shapewear to tone loose flaps. Helps to shrink tummy but do so only after a week for natural or a month after c sect.
4. Looking after ur own baby. Haha this one super effective lah combined with bf, n sleep deprivation.
Results:
pre delivery weight: 70kg
1 mth ppostpartum: 64kg
5 mth postpartum/current: 59kg
Pre pregnancy weight: 58kg

Note: my appetite has in fact increased coz feel v hungry when bf. Still pumping 5 times per day, haven't exercised but walk around alot by looking after bb with mum's help, still bit sleep deprived. Drinks loads of water per day. Still wearing shapewear to shrink tummy. Ocassional food indulgence and sweet treats.

Hi there, I do not recommend any pills intake for losing weight because it is not nature and is bad for health. If you are going for another baby then it will be even a bad choice to consume them. Exercise plays the part and cutting down diet helps. I believe that putting in effort will make you much happier even if you lose only 1kg for the start. Don't get over stress about that weight you are holding, everyone are different, we look different, therefore, don't be discourage!

Drink plenty of water. Water does help and 1 hour of exercise everyday! It can be gym or running or strolling!

Good luck!

hmmm ...

1) first eat right , understand your eating habit then change it
2) Exercise correctly , does jogging help? well if u jog very long say an hour.
Understand how to burn fats effectively instead. ( 3 times a week and 1 - 2hrs ea session)
3) Right supplements are to enhance metabolism rates, give ones added energy.

Lost 12kgs in 3 months without jogging a single km !! And by doing the above.
My words can lie, but the numbers on the weighing scale doesn't

PM me to know my secret !

Pls don't take reductil.. Given so many side effects.
Samohh, pls don't sell to the rest..

http://www.hsa.gov.sg/content/hsa/e...eductil_Ectiva_and_Reduxade_in_Singapore.html

If you believe in natural therapy as compared to taking weight loss drugs, then the TCM-Painless Guasa tummy flattening treatment would serve you safely and effectively. See the immediate result on 1st treatment. Everyone wants to look good and healthy, but surely not at the cost of their life.

# lose fat # tummy flattening # natural healing # burn fat

Attachments

• TCM Gua-Sha Ad A5 v3.jpg
    TCM Gua-Sha Ad A5 v3.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 459

Back