How to get cheaper milk powder & diapers

Hi smurfy & bellgal,
U've mail!
happy.gif

can I've the contact as well? Does Annie carry other brand besides Abbott Similac?

Can someone share the clinic at Lor ah soo contact w/ me as well? Thx alot!

Hi Angel,
Hav pm u Annie's contact & the number for the clinic at Lor Ah Soo. Luckily managed to find it.
happy.gif
Tink Annie is selling Enfa milk powder too.

Hi,

Can I have Annie's contact and the number for the clinic at Lor Ah Soo too?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Wat brands of milk powder are you ladies looking for? I hav lobang for Friso milk powder. Anyone keen can pm me.
happy.gif

Wilson,
Nt sure whether annie has Gain IQ or nt leh. Coz' tink she mostly hav Enfalac only.
happy.gif

Miyamoto,
Hav pmed u.
happy.gif

Hi msblur,

Can PM me Annie's contact, GP & clinic name too.. I am looking for Gain IQ.

thanks..

hi all,
anyone interest to buy NTUC voucher with 5% discount from the value ????
voucher exp feb 2010.. this time i have stock S$500 and if u are member u still can get
rebate 4%. and on tuesday elderly can get discount 2% more. so why not buy on tuesday with 2% (elderly) + 5% (my voucher) + 4% (member rebate)
and remember one more thing : received can send to abbott to get point and redeem with abbott product

interest pm me at [email protected]

I wanted to hold bp for milk powder.
Anyone can help me list down all the milk powder pricing and brand in supermarket?

i got one 400g Gain IQ milk powder want to give away.......expired day is 27.06.2009....is free gift i get previously but my son drinking enfa product, so keep until now...

interested, pls pm me for collection

I have 20tins of Abbott Grow Vanilla 900gm for 3yrs onwards to let go.
9 tins expired in August2011 and 11 tins expired in May 2011. $170 for 10tins.
Please pm me if interested.

Hi any mummies interested in New fitti premium diaper can Pm me! $12 per pack, retail selling @ $14.90! I'm getting for myself so can consolidate orders for mummy who is keen!

Hi Olwen,

I received some samples from Fitti, they attached an order form n their promotion (for new born promotion). Need to order by carton (6 pax/ carton). Limited to 3 carton. Price $60/carton.I will be ordering 3 cartons from them soon. but i'm not sure whether we can continue to place order at the same price in future.Do u have any idea?

I have tried Drypers, Huggies, pampers and mamypoko and pureen. So far only satisfied with pampers and mamypoko however they r more exp. I looked at their samples (Fitti) and find their quality pretty good, consider a next good alternative to pampers & mamypoko, as its much cheaper and good.

Hi Happy,

I cant recall when and where I got their samples. Probably through some goodie bags from hospital. You can log on to this website for product info. http://asia.fitti.com/our_product_en.php . To request for samples and place order you can contact their singapore distributor at [email protected]

Product: Fitti 360 (sizes: NB52, S48, M44, L38 & XL34)~~~"NOT" Fitti Basic~~~

but i'm not very sure whether they r only giving such offer to new born. base on the order form i have, Promotion is valid till 31th july 09. Free delivery, limit to 3 cartons/customer, 1 cartons comes in 6 pkts.

I'm just abt to mail my order to them nia. I might probably ask them whether I can continue to purchase from them direct in future lo.

My gal is currently 2 mths old, but i be ordering M size(1 carton) & L size (2 cartons), becos I have alot of stocks (other brands) that is enough to last her for next 2.5-3mths. Had been using Huggies(normal & Ultra), Drypers, Mamypoko, Pampers, Pureen but only prefer mamypoko & pampers. wahaha Kiasu mom ... :p

huggies, dryers & Pureen grade are not as good & will leak. Day use still ok
sad.gif
So Normally night time or when i'm out i will not use them. Find them cheap & bought alot before my bb was born, now trying hard to clear them. :p

Back