How much does a babysitter charge now?

stunter

Currently I am having a babysitter taking care of my 15mths year old son at $650.And my 2nd baby will be at this yr Oct...
Thinking of how to handle the 2 of them..
1) 1 babysitter to take care of both
2) 1 babysitter to take care the small and the big one will send him to childcare.
3) Either my mum or mil will take care both but hire a maid to help her

If 1 babysitter to take care of 2 babies,does it mean that I have to pay them double.And will the babysitter able to manage to handle both?
What is the price like if send a 18-24mths to childcare?And if using my working wife name,will it be slightly cheaper?

i am not sure how much is babysitter charging. as for childcare 18-24m is abt 300plus after 300 subsidy for working moms.

my friend nanny charge $600 for 1 kid and $1000 for 2. i dont know if its reasonable.but if she is late to pick up her kids,the nanny will show black face.

its almost the same price if u hire a maid to assist ur mum or mil to look after. but in turn u got someone to do ur housechore too!but the disadvantage is also 1 more person to care for.as u know maids these days also like to have relationships.so u have to be more tactful with that.

Thx for the info...
I heard from frz that some childcare centre accept only bb that are toilet trained?Is that true?

Back