how i caught my cheating spouse.

aj waldron

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse and partners...in a
case of mine when i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit so I disclosed a spy which works to look somebody text messages,online access and carry out other hacking services.
hacknspytech atgmaildotcom...hacknspytech atcyberservicesdotcom....you can try him too
It was a wonderful experience.

This seem like an advertising thread. Take it with a pinch of salt.

I think I'm at wits end. Hence sourcing for all sorts of posssibilitites. Friends and family all ask me to let go of this unfaithful man. But divorce is really a long process and I really do not know how to handle this on my own with 3 young kids. Feeling tt life is a very heavy burden. Although I do admit, I had a lot of support from my parents. But how long can they be with me? I'm scared.... I dunno how to handle this on my own :(

I think I'm at wits end. Hence sourcing for all sorts of posssibilitites. Friends and family all ask me to let go of this unfaithful man. But divorce is really a long process and I really do not know how to handle this on my own with 3 young kids. Feeling tt life is a very heavy burden. Although I do admit, I had a lot of support from my parents. But how long can they be with me? I'm scared.... I dunno how to handle this on my own :(
Try legal way of finding out. Dont do criminal act ie hacking.
Get a trusted pi if u can afford it

Garlin.. alot of ppl here can say alot of things n act smart but utimately..u have to live out rach day n it can be very tough n emotional.

So... unless u hv spare cash dun go there. Just my 5 cents worth advise.

Garlin.. alot of ppl here can say alot of things n act smart but utimately..u have to live out rach day n it can be very tough n emotional.

So... unless u hv spare cash dun go there. Just my 5 cents worth advise.
Hi Gladjo, yes, I can't afford such ex PI.
I'd rather use for the kids or my upgrading.

I’m a PR and my husband is a Singaporean. Today, i randomly checked his phone and found out that he’s engaging in a ‘massage parlor’. I’m not so sure if he went there already or just booked an appt. I have all the evidence of the time he contact the number and also i found out that the number belongs to a PRC that do those sexual services that can search from the internet. It’s not his first time to do this last time with Thai, Viet etc. We’re having a 2nd child and we’re getting a house next year. I don’t know if i just accept it or separate him. He knows that i know but still acting blur and trying to change the topic to make me the one who’s at fault. What to do? We’re young couple so i feel that it’s better to divorce that stay in this kind of relationship.

Back