How frequent to have sex is normal

Agreed with @Jennifer_84 Most men have ego and will feel insecure when other men are ogling at his women. Same goes for me. I too will felt jealous/insecure when other men are ogling at my woman. Again, it makes me feel a relief that meaning my woman are still attractive. Hence I do treasure her more, and cherish her well.

For my wife and myself, we still try to make it a habit to have sex regularly. Not really just 'sex' (like strip and enter...), but more on enjoying the love making process. Especially nowadays when most of the time we are wfh, when our kids are at school (Kudos to non-school holiday!), we can have some privacy and spend some time in love making.

Sometimes like I will give her a body massage, seducing, and caressing her sensitive part, which will lead her on 'raping' me instead. Sometimes she will perform a sexy dance on me, and of course, in turn I 'rape' her back.

Even in night when our kids are sleeping (our youngest sleep with us still), but we will have some hanky panky when they are sleeping soundly.

Agreed with @Jennifer_84 Most men have ego and will feel insecure when other men are ogling at his women. Same goes for me. I too will felt jealous/insecure when other men are ogling at my woman. Again, it makes me feel a relief that meaning my woman are still attractive. Hence I do treasure her more, and cherish her well.

For my wife and myself, we still try to make it a habit to have sex regularly. Not really just 'sex' (like strip and enter...), but more on enjoying the love making process. Especially nowadays when most of the time we are wfh, when our kids are at school (Kudos to non-school holiday!), we can have some privacy and spend some time in love making.

Sometimes like I will give her a body massage, seducing, and caressing her sensitive part, which will lead her on 'raping' me instead. Sometimes she will perform a sexy dance on me, and of course, in turn I 'rape' her back.

Even in night when our kids are sleeping (our youngest sleep with us still), but we will have some hanky panky when they are sleeping soundly.
You are our model couple for sex beyond kids!
Kudos to you and your wife. I'm pretty sure both of you will grow old lovingly.

How I wish my wife was like you, have high sex drive! Lol
For him not wanting sex, it is really a "task" I must say and not something he enjoyed. One way to find out is his view points or principles towards sex or anything to do with sex or sexual stuff. Could he be brought up that sex is taboo, hush hush, do when needed? Is he willing to do sex education with your children or he would rather not? These may lead you to a reason why he has been behaving this way.
I feel that speaking one to one about this topic like some has proposed works only if he sees it a problem and wants to change things and it's not going to change things in 1 talk. Like what I've mentioned, if the underlaying principle is sex for child then, you know the answer; he doesn't have sex beyond that and only upon request (and request like doing you a favour).

Separately in my view about sex is it MUST be common in both spouses. Any imbalanced on either side, problem will arise. If there is a great disparity in view points and thoughts, no matter what mood or setting you create (for the one that wants), it will not last, it will be a one-off. The person that wants will eventually tired off and suppress the want.
I have an experience to share but I fear doing it. If you like to hear my experience, you can PM me.

Hi can share with me about this?

My personal views are that it takes both to clap.

I do find my hubby have been less sexually aroused by me. Perhaps cause it been years since we been together. But I do make the extra efforts to make him feel good.

However, it was tiring to keep trying to improve myself and yet he just continue to be himself and getting lazier in pleasing me.

I soon also gave up

My personal views are that it takes both to clap.

I do find my hubby have been less sexually aroused by me. Perhaps cause it been years since we been together. But I do make the extra efforts to make him feel good.

However, it was tiring to keep trying to improve myself and yet he just continue to be himself and getting lazier in pleasing me.

I soon also gave up
No offend.. may I ask how old are both of you?

I find that spending couple time at least once a week do help greatly :)
My hubby and I are married for 10years
So far so good
Sex is almost every alternate days . I find men are visualise creature and also love excitement.

Back