Hong Kong Trip

jain

May I ask,is the deal being reasonable or rather good for a HK Trip at total $1200 for a 2 adult and one child include airport transfer,fly by CX( Cathay Pacific) ,stay in Langham Place Hotel(5 stars) for 5D4N and ticket is valid till 31st June'13,however payment must made now.( the source is from my personal travel agent where she only do cooperate booking,that's why can have such "good deal")
The reason of me being hesitate is because I'd brought my gal to HK a few times already unless the amt she quote to me is super good deal and of coz being a typical s'porean I may seriously consider,therefore ill be glad if you can share your opinion.
Disclaimer: I'm not a travel agent or doing self advertising.

Hi, personally i think it is a good bargain..
u can compare with nov trip last year, 2 adult + 1 child by jetstar is already $1000. not to mention the transport and the hotel. Hotel due to nov period, it cost a night around $270 at novotel mongkok (per night).

Thanks Popay for your fast reply.
My average HK trip is around $900+ for 2A1C deal,which is same include transfer,hotel and air ticket.
The only different is the hotel I'd stayed before was Cityview and Eaton but had never stayed in Langham Place before.
Ok I'll most probably go for it since ticket is valid till end June'13.

May I know which airline did u choose and which period usually you go that cost around $900 all in? thanks in advance

We flew by SQ during my last year HK(sept) & BKK( Dec) trip.
Hmmmmm because for travel agent they have special allotment for different booking class of airline and hotel booking and of coz this type of attractive rate will not be given for commercial booking.

Hi

Anyone knows if any hotel in hong kong can accomodate 3 adults and a 2 year old kid?

its for me, my husband, my mum and my gal.

Prudential Hotel. It is sitting atop a 6-storey shopping centre and Jordan MTR Train Station. Very convenient.

Park hotel @ Tsim Sha Tsui. Five minutes walk to MRT and it's near Harbour city and walking distance to Avenue of Stars by the Underpass link from Tsim Sha Tsui. Station.

Prudential hotel is very convenient but rather small. Also, it is a business hotel i.e. you can't find kids channel on TV.

The Kowloon Hotel is new and good. Just behind Peninsular Hotel. Near to TST MTR station. Walking distance to Sogo and Avenue of Stars

if its 2 adults and 2 kids, can share juz a single room?

which hotel would you recommend? I prefer cleaner hotel, better still if its history is short. convenient to move ard since have kids.

another q...any hotel near to Disneyland to recommend? not looking at those inside the Disneyland though.

and if its 3 day 2 nite...is it very rush to shop ard esp if I keep one day for Disneyland?

Hi Jkids,
i have been to the disneyland with my kids , its not really big. Perhaps you will spend 3-4 hours in it .
I think prudential is good if you are looking for convenience. Not sure of any hotel that is near disneyland :X

Back