Home Facial and Nail Salon

Faith Beaute

Hi all!

A cozy home beauty salon specializing in facial treatments and manicure. Enjoy either treatments at the comfort of our home or at your home!
Housecall services are available too!
If you are looking for Facial/Nail services for Events, Birthday, Hens Night, Dinner and Dance etc, do drop us an email or whatsapp!

Partnering with international skincare brand from Poland- NOREL by Dr Wilsz, experience our customized facial treatments which includes skin consultation, extraction and customized ampoule.

Pamper your nails while you enjoy a facial!

For Appointment/Collaboration:
Whatsapp/call us at: 84205357
[email protected]
www.faith-beaute.com
879B Tampines ave 8
Housecall charge: $20-$50 (depending on location)

Faith Beaute

Our newly launched facial treatment-Premium Skin Rejuv Treatment and Classic Skin Rejuv Treatment!

(Premium Skin Rejuv Treatment) 1st trial $58!
This 5-in-1 treatment consist of deep cleansing using hydro peeling electrode, ultrasonic electrode to penetrate the active ingredients into the skin, multipolar RF for lifting and firming, icy skin repairing to shrink pores as well as the hydro oxygen jet spray. Skin feels deeply cleansed and hydrated, restoring its own radiance!

(Classic Skin Rejuv Treatment) 1st trial $38!
This 4-in-1 treatment consist of deep cleansing using hydro peeling electrode, ultrasonic electrode to penetrate the active ingredients into the skin, icy skin repairing to shrink pores as well as the hydro oxygen jet spray. Skin feels deeply cleansed and hydrated, restoring its own radiance!

Stay tuned for our video demo!

Whatsapp/call: 84205357 for appt or enquiry

www.faith-beaute.com
[email protected]

Attachments

Marlin33

I have seen lots of people made their home salon at home. They bought lots of components from online and offline which they used every day. Shaving cream is one of them. I also bought a few components already like- razor, shaving creaming and a well comfort towel. Side by side I have been using activated charcoal products working well for me. I would like to say think you to Actinera.com nice brand.

Source: http://actinera.com/activated-charcoal-water-filters-what-benefits-to-they-offer/

Last edited: