Home-based Student Care services (Singaporean Chinese)

maomei

Hi

I am a Singaporean Chinese stay-home mum with one P1 girl and one K1 boy, staying in Simei.

I'm offering my services for home-based day/student care services. Your child can stay in a home environment with home-cooked meals and you do not have to worry about whether they do their homework. I will ensure that they complete their homework with my guidance.
I will also bring them down to the where they board their school bus or if their school is nearby, I can walk them to school, and subsequently picking them up from the bus pick-up point or from school.

Please PM me if you have a need for such services, thanks!

Joanne

Last edited:

Hi

I am a Singaporean Chinese stay-home mum with one P1 girl and one K1 boy, staying in Simei.

I'm offering my services for home-based day/student care services. Your child can stay in a home environment with home-cooked meals and you do not have to worry about whether they do their homework. I will ensure that they complete their homework with my guidance.
I will also bring them down to the where they board their school bus or if their school is nearby, I can walk them to school, and subsequently picking them up from the bus pick-up point or from school.

Please PM me if you have a need for such services, thanks!

Joanne
Hi. Are you still doing home based student care?

It’s unfortunate that you no longer work with students. After all, even even though my son uses https://uk.edubirdie.com/proofreading-services and other online resources in his studies, but this will not replace the teacher. Although again, our tutor recommended us proofreading services, so I don’t even know how to find a balance in this.

Back