Home Based Facial

nkhorsiah

Hi,

Any mummies have tried home based facial.

If have around North East area will be good.

Can recommend?

Tks

I think should be more or less as competitive as beauty salon outside. I have started off with normal facial before progressing into intensive treatment. My main concern is pigmentation and am glad that it is under control so far. Can sms or watsapp her for more info of your needs.

You can try Skincerity, that's your facial and spa, daily. Meets your requirement, home based.

My cousin was on facial package for quite some time, then out of curiosity, tried out Skincerity.
She exclaimed happily to me that it is way better than facial and had wished she had not signed up for the facial package. and is more cost effective than facial package.

BEst thing, it is uber hassle free. It is a simple roll-on apply technique. Just apply, then go sleep. it works in your sleep.

Check this out:
http://www.thetoptens.com/best-skin-care-products/

You can even go google the reviews, and see the many many excellent reviews on it.

You can whatsapp me on 94234943 or can go to Dermacare Redefined on FB for more info. you will definitely not regret

For people who stay in the West, I am currently having a home facial at Chinese Garden, a reputable and professionl facial with lots of good reviews on another forum. If you are interested, you can check the website www.jstudios.com.sg to get more details.

Back