Holiday Workshops for 2008 Babies!

impresario

Mums if you want to check out what we call as the male of Montessorri then check out Impresario's preschool workshops these school holidays! Good way to see if you like our methods, very boy - which is good for girls too like learning to construct things and then shoot it! Plus loads of audio visual stuff like sing to learn, new ways of doing phonics such as tongue twisters and a lot more of my inventions for preschool that has received compliments from teachers from New Zealand and United States! speech and drama! digital media! public speaking! Nurturing the innovative and inventive spirit! 2012 school holidays is for 4 to 6 yrs old - 2 pm to 4 pm but 2013 Mon to Fri program is from 1.30 to 3 pm and 6.30 pm to 8 pm. Choice of 2 or 3 times a week.

FYI Statistics from United States has proven that fun brain training produces better academic (school) results than tuition! Imagine that! Why? The brain is like a muscle that needs to be pumped up before its strong enough to digest and absorb information! I do things like re-wiring because the brain is actually an electrical and like injections, you need different methods to appeal to its various angles and thus kids learn more!

My track record zero I dont speak English to scoring 90+ in school for a Vietnamese boy within 7 months!

Visit www.impresarioarts.com and of course I am not your standard teacher type of teacher. I am a tatooed coach with shaved skinhead hair but I do have a distinction award in 21st century teaching skills!

I support trends that are happening in the states because sooner or later it will be in Singapore, mums dont want to work and rather stay at home and be focused with the development and education of their children thus our flexible programs where you get to keep the materials and toys for education plus be able to attend workshops with your kids makes home schooling much easier. I am not like Montessorri that doesnt allow parents to attend workshops, I encourage parents to be involved in the education of their children!

Back