Hokkien Huay Kuan Sponsor

I would like to join the Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan (SHHK) and need help from 2 sponsors

i would be willing to travel to any place of your convenience to obtain your signature. pls let me know if you are still member and willing to help or can recommend a contact of a HKHK member to you.

I would be really really really appreciate it.

Email: [email protected]

I would like to join the Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan (SHHK) and need help from 2 sponsors

i would be willing to travel to any place of your convenience to obtain your signature. pls let me know if you are still member and willing to help or can recommend a contact of a HKHK member to you.

I would be really really really appreciate it.

Hi dear, I am looking for SHHK Sponsor. Not sure if you are already a member and you can help me out with the sponsorship. Please ping me!! Please help me out.

Really appreciate it!!

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for 2 existing Singapore Hokkein Huay Kuan (SHHK) members to sponsor my application to join SHHK, and am wondering if anyone is able to assist?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I am looking for 2 sponsors for SHHK member application.
Willing to travel to any place that is convenience for you.
Feel free to drop me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Thank you so much and appreciate your kindness.

Best regards,
Xin Yi

Dear All,

I wanted to join SHHK but would need 2 existing members to endorse my application. Anyone that is an existing member that can help me? Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Best regards,
David

Back