!!!~~**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGH GRADE MANUKA UMF10+ HONEY FROM NEW NEW ZELAND~~**!!

HIGHLY RAVED AND RECOMMENDED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
PLEASE CHECK OUT WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
happy.gif

http://www.honeynz.co.nz/store/cat120/UMF+honey/p150/UMF10+Manuka.html

I WILL BE ONLY ORDERING ONE PRODUCT.
500G MANUKA UMF10+

International Shipping Charges (Fixed):
500gm X 1= SGD6

PRICE IN NZ:38.75
PRICE IN SIN (X 1.1) : 42.63
SHIPPING= SGD 6 FLAT
TOTAL PRICE FOR ONE 500G MANUKA UMF10+ = SGD48.63

--COLLECTION TERMS--
-COURIER by TA-Q-BIN $5
-SELF COLLECTION AT PREFERRED TIMING AT PASIR RIS OR SENGKANG.

----------------------------------------
Order Format

Nick :
Email :
Mobile :
Collection mode :
QTY:
TOTAL AMOUNT: (48.63 X QTY)

T&Cs
• Please transfer immediately after placing order. No confirmation required.
• Transfer payment to Posb Savings account 024-53644-0
• No cancellation/amendment of orders
• Items will arrive about 1-2 weeks after spree is confirmed

THANK YOU AND HAPPY HONEY-ING!
happy.gif

FYI- MANUKA HONEY WITH UMF IS DIFFERENT FROM HONEY WITH ACTIVE.

SOME Q&A ABSTRACTED FROM WEBSITE

UMF® = Unique Manuka Factor

The trademark UMF® is a quality mark that represents the testing of the Non-Peroxide Activity in honey using various test methods. Underpinning this, AMHA uses a range of biological and chemical methods and the approved testing laboratories are accredited and have international standing and recognition.

www.umf.org.nz

Active Manuka Honey = Total Activity (mainly from peroxide activity)

Active Manuka honey is tested by a certified independent laboratory for its total activity which relates to predominantly the levels of naturally occurring Peroxide Activity.

UMF® Honey

The UMF® Honey trademark is:

- A Quality Trademark

- Internationally Recognizable

- Internationally Verifiable

- The only quality standard behind the research on Manuka Honey Leptospermum scoparium

The UMF® found only in selective Manuka honey describes the anti-bacterial property (from non peroxide activity), sought after for its qualities that support the body's natural health and wellbeing. Independent laboratory testing determines the UMF® value after the honey is packaged. The higher the UMF level, the higher the level of anti-bacterial benefits.
Besides the health promoting properties this product has wide appeal as a pleasurable eating experience! The dark cream to dark brown honey produced by the bees from the nectar of the flowers has a distinctive taste profile: slightly bitter, mineral, herbaceous.

UMF is the registered name and trademark of The UMF® Honey Association (formally AMHA) and can be used only by licensed users who meet set criteria which include regular monitoring and auditing of the quality of their honey. UMF Manuka Honey from a New Zealand company licensed to use the name UMF, and labelled in the licensee’s name, is the only honey guaranteed to have the special UMF healing property and be of the same quality as that referred to in the research and clinical trials. Honey New Zealand licence number is 1043. (www.umf.org.nz)

The UMF Honey trademark is:

- A Quality Trademark

- Internationally Recognizable

- Internationally Verifiable

- The only quality standard behind the research on Manuka Honey Leptospermum scoparium

UMF Ratings?
0 - 4: Not detectable

5 - 9: Maintenance Level

10 - 14: Suitable for therapeutic usage

15 and higher: Superior levels with very high activity levels for therapeutic usage

What is UMF Manuka honey?

Manuka is a unique evergreen tree, native to New Zealand. Its intensely scented flowers bloom in summer and bees absolutely love them. The Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) found only in selective Manuka honey describes the anti-bacterial property, sought after for its qualities that support health and wellbeing. Independent laboratory testing determines the UMF value after the honey is packaged. The higher the level of UMF, the higher the level of anti-bacterial benefits.

What are the natural health benefits of UMF Manuka honey?

“Manuka honey is a natural medicine.” Dr Peter Molan (University of Waikato, New Zealand)
UMF Manuka honey can be taken by eating from a spoon. Its anti-bacterial activity has an equivalent concentration to phenol (a common antiseptic). It supports the body’s own immune defences, can help soothe the throat and can assist digestive health.
The active ingredients and anti-oxidants in Honey New Zealand products can also be used for added vitality, oral health, an active immunity or can assist digestive health.

What is the difference between ‘UMF’ & ‘Active’ Manuka Honey?

Not all Manuka honey has UMF (Non peroxide) activity and we differentiate this by using the names UMF Manuka and Active Manuka Honey.

UMF Manuka Honey guarantees a Non Peroxide activity . This in turn is measured against a standard Phenol (antiseptic/anti bacterial) solution to gauge the relative strength of the Non Peroxide activity against Phenol. So, UMF 20+ guarantees antibacterial Non Peroxide Activity (UMF) level of 20+.

For example, Honey New Zealand's Active 20+ honey guarantees honey's total antibacterial activity level of 20+. This Total Activity is mostly from the Hydrogen Peroxide activity of honey (as opposed to the Non Peroxide Activity of UMF Honey).

Both Total (Active) and Non Peroxide (UMF) activities are tested by certified independent lab in New Zealand.

UMF is more stable over time, does not break down with heat, light or body enzymes and may even grow in strength over time.

Managed to get a 5 percent discount from supplier if order hits 30 and above!

New pricing is at NZD36.81
36.81x1.1=SGD40.50
International Courier fixed at Sgd6 per bottle!

So far, I have 6 pieces of order on hand! Need another 24 orders to be entitled the discounted rate! Please pm me ASAP!

Hi muse muse

Active manuka honey is recommended for kids above 1 year.
My whole family consume this and it can used as a drink or eaten on it's own.
Do see attached for some information.

I have tasted some other brands and I still find this very pleasant and it's top 3 brands for active manuka
happy.gif

Muse muse- fir your reference!

The health benefits of honey – 26 January 2003

Before the advent of modern medicine, traditional methods of healing using food and herbs were all the rage. Despite the fact that such folk medicine has become overrun by high-tech and drug-oriented health care, a few homespun remedies survive. One natural concoction that appears to have endured is honey and lemon ” a traditional elixir that is reputed to relieve sore throats common at this time of year. The presence of lemon juice in this brew makes sense as the vitamin C it contains is known to have immune-stimulating and anti-infective effects in the body. However, at first sight, the honey component is harder to make a case for. However, the fact that honey’s use as a natural remedy dates back to the ancient Egyptians suggests there might be something in it. Recent scientific evidence suggests that honey has real medicinal power in the body, and may help hive off sore throats and other infections.

Sore throats can be caused by both viral and bacterial organisms. Most sore throats start out as viral infections, against which antibiotics are quite ineffectual. Antibiotics do have their use, however, for bacterial organisms. Bacteria might be the first germ to take up residence at the back of the throat, though commonly they superimpose themselves on top of a viral contamination. The most common species of bacterium known to cause sore throats is Streptococcus pyogenes. Because this germ can lead on to problems such as rheumatic fever and inflammation in the kidneys, treatment with antibiotics is important. However, laboratory experiments have found that honey has the ability to inhibit Streptococcus pyogenes. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that sipping honey and lemon at the first sign of a sore throat may help keep the potentially hazardous Streptococcal bug at bay.

Another organism that honey has been shown to help combat is Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori). This bacterium was discovered 20 years ago and is now well-recognised as a causative factor in ulcers that affect the stomach and duodenum (the part of the digestive tract immediately after the stomach). Manuka honey, a particular brand of honey hailing from New Zealing, has been shown kill H. pylori in the testtube. While conventional treatments for H. pylori exist, two or three teaspoons of Manuka honey incorporated in the diet each day can only help to rid H. pylori from the body and reduce the risk of re-infection. Anyone considering using Manuka honey for this purpose should opt for a brand labelled as UMF 10+. UMF stands for unique Manuka factor, the substance in Manuka that is believed to give it its bacterial-killing potential. Comvita and Medi Bee are two good brands to look out for.

The therapeutic benefits of honey appear to have applications not just inside the body, but outside too. Scientific studies have found that the application of honey can help resolve a variety of wounds including burns. Honey appears to have the ability to ward off wound infections, reduce inflammation and promote healing. In one case report in the scientific literautre, honey was used to successfully treat a wound infected with the antibiotic-resistant superbug MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus arueus). The evidence suggests that as far a folk remedies go, honey really is the bee’s knees.

Abstracted from http://www.drbriffa.com/2007/12/05/honey-found-to-soothe-children’s-coughs/

This is UMF MANUKA honey. Not be confused with active honey.
Manuka honey with UMF is the highest quality in the honey family.
Researched this from the web
What makes Manuka UMF® rated honey so special is its antibacterial property found only in Manuka Honey. UMF® stands for Unique Manuka Factor. This is due to its unique factor found ONLY in manuka honey and it is exactly this unique factor that makes is so outstanding among all other honey in terms of antibacterial property.

What is the difference between Active Manuka honey and Manuka UMF® honey?

All honey has certain levels of antibacterial properties. Some honey has higher levels and some has lower levels. The mechanism that honey kills bacteria is classified as follows - low moisture content, low pH (acidic) and hydrogen peroxide. In most if not all cases, the main factor for antibacterial property of honey is hydrogen peroxide. Honey which has undergone laboratory testing to evaluate its antibacterial level is termed as "Active" followed by a number which indicate its strength. Therefore all honey which has undergone lab testing can be rated as a "Active"

Hello windy

I have purchased my manuka UMF earlier this year and mine expires in 2016.
I am not sure what's the expiry of the new batch coming in and if you could allow me some time to ask the supplier. But I am pretty sure it won't expire so soon? Apparently, I heard the longer you keep, the better it is,
happy.gif
but don't quote on me on that.
I would place the order the moment I hit 30 bootles to get the discount. Delivery should take less around a week. Please confirm and TT if you keen.
Thank you

Orders to date

Required-30 bottles

Existing orders
Self-6 bottles
Strawbearbi-2 bottles
Josephine- 1 bottle(TBC)

Another 21 bottles to hit discounted price!

Orders to date

Required-30 bottles

Existing orders
Self-6 bottles
Strawbearbi-2 bottles
Josephine- 1 bottle

Another 20 bottles to hit discounted price!

Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 10:21 pm:
Orders to date

Required-30 bottles

Existing orders
Self-6 bottles
Strawbearbi-2 bottles
Josephine- 1 bottle
Fruitshake-2 bottles

Another 18 bottles to hit discounted price!

Hi all

I will be placing the order this weekend for the honey and it should arrive us in another week.

Thank you for your patience and i will update you once i have any information.
meanwhile, orders will still be accepted.

Dearest all

Honey have arrived.
Will try to organise a mass meetup at Compasspoint or Sengkang MRT.

Please check your inboxes.
would be better if you can reply here.
thank you.!

happy.gif

Ready stocks on hand for Manuka UMF10+!!

Price per bottle at 46.50 only. (inclusive of international courier)

taqbin at 6 flat

Limited quantity.

Drop a pm or on message board

Hi, I just want to thank blackballetshoes once again for going out of her way to ensure the honey is delivered to me both times i ordered from her. Excellent organizer!!

Will definitely spree with her again!

Thank you for your positive feedback' hope you are enjoying your honey!!

On-going sprees for this year, so do please place your orders here for this festive period.
Healthy gifts for xmas too!!

Price for one bottle of UMF 10+ honey = SGD 46.50
(Inclusive of international courier)
TaQbin = SGD 6 flat for island wide delivery.
Self collection at Pasir Ris or Sengkang is available at preferred timing.

Do Pm me or place orders on this thread!
Thank you!!
Merry Xmas!!

Mygingko-- please check inbox.
happy.gif

MagL-2 bottles available.
Please Advise mode of collection/delivery.
TaQbin recommended.
Do TT to POSB savings 024-53644-0 with total amount

Thank you,

Thank you for all your orders!!
Will be having subsequent on going sprees and ready stocks for the honey
Do pm me should you be interested!

Happie new year!'

NEW PRICING FOR ONE BOTTLE DUE TO GOOD EXCHANGE RATE!!

SELF PICKUP-SGD 45.
TAQBIN-SGD 51

please pm if you have any cheaper source of courier.

thank you!
happy honeying!

Back