High recommend my massage lady (pre or postnatal) ☺

lilianko1014

^^ I want to recommend 1 massage lady . She help me do postnatal massage on 2013 after I give birth 1st son and 2015 my 2nd bb girl.I gain more than 25kg after I pregnant .after she massage few times (5 times) for me , I lost more than 11 kg and after confinement I have ask her come back to do massage again (2 times). After 1 more month, I totally turn back to my weight 50kg ^^ ..she is a v v v v nice and friendly malay lady. Charges also v reasonable ^^ pls contact her at 97407940 Madam Zalinah ^^...can let her knw recommend frm lilian ^^I am no charge any commission hahah

Lilian

Last edited:

^^ I want to recommend 1 massage lady . She help me do postnatal massage on 2013 after I give birth 1st son and 2015 my 2nd bb girl.I gain more than 25kg after I pregnant .after she massage few times (5 times) for me , I lost more than 11 kg and after confinement I have ask her come back to do massage again (2 times). After 1 more month, I totally turn back to my weight 50kg ^^ ..she is a v v v v nice and friendly malay lady. Charges also v reasonable ^^ pls contact her at 97407940 Madam Zalinah ^^...can let her knw recommend frm lilian ^^I am no charge any commission hahah

Lilian

You lost so much in such a short time?
Were you originally small sized de?
Mind sharing if you watched your diet strictly?
I am breastfeeding ... so unable to cut down on food intake. :(

Mdm Zalinah is helping me to do massage now..Had 2 sessions with her last week. I fell asleep during the massage yesterday ZzzzZz...I find her not bad.

Back