Hi Mummies, can anyone advise whether myfirstskool childcare able to check waiting list?

JOJO92

Hi Mummies,

I've registered my girl close to half a year. The centre here is new and recently opened but i don't receive any call from the HQ or centre.
However, i go to school to check the waiting list but the centre teacher saying they unable to check the waiting list need to call HQ and yet HQ side told me they unable to check the waiting list is go by system.

Is there any mummy's LO study at my first skool?

Look forward to your reply, JOJO92 :)

U can try call the HQ to ask..
I also waited for v long, til recently they called me and I'm going to enroll my daughter to MFS the next year..

U can try call the HQ to ask..
I also waited for v long, til recently they called me and I'm going to enroll my daughter to MFS the next year..

Hi, may I know you waited how long? I have tried to call HQ. However, their replied is always unable to check the waiting list all go by system.

Usually waiting list by right have to go through ECDA CMS system too. There are parents who puts their child in the waiting list 1 year in advance. call HQ or write email from time to time. Other then that, have some other cc in your list just in case this cc does not have a vacancy when you really need a cc to care for your child. But visiting the centre especially at children awake timing may not be good as operation are running and everyone should be occupied with children.

Back