!!! HELP !!! SPREE THREAD MISSING!!!

I also have many spree threads missing - I have not yet completed them as I am waiting for vpost to deliver and for spreeists to collect. I will post as many threads I can find here - but would it be possible to reactive all threads which was last updated 14 days or so ago? I will update them manually then. thanks a lot.

Yap, all my threads are missing too, including those updated on yesterday.

Can help to restore them?

hi
i've e same problem too. all my ribbon threads (closed and ongoing) are missing from the spree section.

i can search for them and go direct from my saved favourite. its seems many threads are 'chop off' cos the list seems so short in the spree section versus before.

can mod pls retrieve them, thanks.

Dear All,

From friendbandit's posting, i tried to search some of the links that i had kept, and found that we can still access to those links directly.

Hence, <font color="ff0000">if you have the links to your spree, i guess tentatively we can only create a thread to allows all to access to the closed and ongoing sprees.</font>

Not sure if this is allowed, but it is a quick win situation.

Hoepfully this is only temporary cos i dun have all my links available...
sad.gif

Hi Bee Lee,

I order something from a BP seller -JUCKY but can't find her thread.Her BP selling those " Innovative Stuff" Can you please help.
Thank you.

Hi Bee Lee,

I have been having this problem 'This function is disabled while the board is in "Maintenance Mode.' since morning.

Please help.

Hi Bee Lee,

I am looking for the thread (which i believe Motherhood closed it) - Crayola, Ursborne, etc
- by BuddyOHare.

I have paid but she has not given me my items.
Claimed one of the items i ordered is not ready
and never bother to respond when i email.

Please help put it back - i need to get hold of her!

Hi Bee Lee

My Authentic Hello Kitty Household Item
happy.gif
thread is gone, can you please restore it back as i need to contact my buyers and update them about the status of the loots
happy.gif
Have send you an email last night, assistance is needed thanks
happy.gif

hi Bee Lee

I have paid my things for Hokkaido mask. Organiser is caterpilly. BP thread is missing. Please restore asap

Hi

Looking for a BP Organiser who had recently organised a spree on Card
Organisers...

If you are Jaz, pls PM me as I cannot locate your thread and have
asked Mod for help to locate your thread..

Seems like the thread was removed...

Hi BeeLee, I can't seem to find my thread on 30% coach Spree has it been removed or is there a technical glitch? The spree is active can you please look into it.

Back