Help!! Meeting My 22 Month Son For The First Time.

Hi,

I have divorced with my husband and now is my first time seeing my 22 month old son. Can anyone tell me what should I do and what is the thing that I should buy for him? Finally got the chance to see him. I am so nervous. What if he cry once he see me? Please help...

Hi,

I have divorced with my husband and now is my first time seeing my 22 month old son. Can anyone tell me what should I do and what is the thing that I should buy for him? Finally got the chance to see him. I am so nervous. What if he cry once he see me? Please help...
就拍照!Bring a digital camera!
Capture every moment.

Three Don't
1. 什么都不要送。因为,是有原因的。
2. Nearly 2 years old kid, may not know you. Don't scared/surprised him. He may be uncomfortable with you.
3. 不要在他面前讲有的没的。

U can buy toy or tricycle... 2 years old they will distant away but after warm up with them they r good.

I m happy for u.. Update us!!

Sigh... My case kind of a bit complicated... His grand mother won't let him bring home anything that I bought. Even for a pair of socks. That day we went to a playground he enjoy it very much....

Sigh... My case kind of a bit complicated... His grand mother won't let him bring home anything that I bought. Even for a pair of socks. That day we went to a playground he enjoy it very much....
你现在相信老师说的话够了吧!

It's ok don't be dishearten, at least next time you go out with him you show him the stuff u bought.

Then maybe find what what cartoon character he like buy those coloring book. Every time visit him let him do then give him sticker for encouragement. At least he remembers u!

Yes, find something that will let him remember you. like always buy him a certain brand of ice cream, or something that he really likes, when you meet.
he will remember you better...

Hope this helps, and hope everything work out fine for you! :)

You can capture videos of you and your son spending time together. You can always show it to him when u meet him again. It might help to refresh his memory since his grandmother doesn't allow him to bring things back. Create beautiful memories with him and capture it in videos and pictures. When he is older like 8 or 9, u can give him his favourite things cos he will know how to speak up for himself. Don't be disheartened. Jia You!

Hi all, thanks a lot for your suggestion. Don't even know I still got a chance to see my son again... His father now blame me for bringing him to playground and cause him sick... Hopefully I still have a chance ba....

ur ex hb is damn lame. it is normal for kids to fall sick and it dun mean that go playground will fall sick. stay at hm dun go out also will fall sick lor. they shld be blame for his low immunity instead of u. They as main caregiver shld boast up his immunity. I think they juz finding fault. and wat nonesense is this, why cannot bring back any thing u buy for him! a bunch of selfish people! it is a big sin to separate mother and child. they will hv retribution in future!

I searched the keyword 'playgound' and come to this thread accidently..

I want to say it's really cruel to separate mother from her child... once a month is not asking too much, should have some channel to appeal?

Sigh... I can just say.... When the apple is not with you.... They can do whatever they want and put the blame on you.... for e.g. child not feeling well, need to bring the kid to somewhere else, all sort of things.... Unless you have enough money and time to sue them every now and then....

But Sg law require the parent in custody to allow the other parent to see the child once a week. There must be something you can do about it. As a mother, I know how much it must hurt to be separated from your child. Fight for your rights... All the best

don't know the reason why you are separated from your child.
being a mother of 2, i can understand that it must be terrible.
can you seek help from any lawyer?

A lot of thing is inconvenient to disclose.... My lawyer is now helping me to see whether am I able to see my son again. Just received a letter telling me that I can only see my son at 8am for 2 hours on every Sunday under their supervision...

oic...
well at least it's a good start now that you can get to see him once weekly!
jia you!

what shit kind of man is this? no matter what happen between the 2 of you revolve around the 2 of you.
WITHOUT u he wont even have the son..
if going to the playground will cause the son to be sick then there are many sick children around in Singapore liao..

ask him grow up and be mature..
SO if visiting your son under their supervision and he still get sick so who's fault? THEIRS?

i agree with sophia. sounds like the father and his family are being pretty unreasonable and trying to make things difficult on purpose.. why so evil?

I think its too fast to jump to conclusion that the father is wrong.

We dun know wat she do or wat he do that cause the marriage to fail.

If its the guys wrong, he is very bad to do that. She can counter sue him for restricting the visit.

However, I find it weird. If there is no solid ground, the lawyer cannot issue this kind of warning.

I started to think if there's anything else she did to her son? That she didn't say?

Can bring your son to eat nice food---not always fast food cos not nutritious for young children.

Think he'd appreciate it!

Back