Help help! No morning sickness at 7 weeks

sugar1612

I am very very worried that I do not have any morning sickness. Is this normal? Does anyone here also do not have any morning sickness here as well? When does morning sickness usually starts?

Does anyone here experience no morning sickness during their entire pregnancy and gave birth to healthy baby?

I am very very worried that I do not have any morning sickness. Is this normal? Does anyone here also do not have any morning sickness here as well? When does morning sickness usually starts?

Does anyone here experience no morning sickness during their entire pregnancy and gave birth to healthy baby?

Not to worries. My wife didn’t have morning sickness (maybe a little big only) and I never see her vomit at all since day 1 we get the positive result via blood test.

She is going to 16 weeks pregnant by this Friday...

Not to worries. My wife didn’t have morning sickness (maybe a little big only) and I never see her vomit at all since day 1 we get the positive result via blood test.

She is going to 16 weeks pregnant by this Friday...

Thanks so much! Does your wife has a lot of pregnancy symptoms? I don’t really have much pregnancy symptoms which makes me worried a lot!

Thanks so much! Does your wife has a lot of pregnancy symptoms? I don’t really have much pregnancy symptoms which makes me worried a lot!

The only symptom is she very tired n sleep a lot, other than that nothing much different or changed in her body.

Nothing to worry because stress will also effect your baby.. just relax n life as normal.. don’t carry heavy stuff n rest a lot...

U should have done the first scanning to see n heart baby heartbeat already...

Yup, I have see the baby heartbeat a few days ago at 6 weeks plus. Had a prior miscarriage hence I am very worried. Had very bad morning sickness during my last pregnancy but no symptoms this time round... thanks for the assurance!

Yup, I have see the baby heartbeat a few days ago at 6 weeks plus. Had a prior miscarriage hence I am very worried. Had very bad morning sickness during my last pregnancy but no symptoms this time round... thanks for the assurance!

Sorry to hear that. Don’t walk too much, need rest more. My wife have a small sporting around week 7-8.. right after we went to long day shopping n she carry my friend baby.. we also very worry by the time n almost go A&E but next day everything back to normal.. we didn’t really worry bcos busy with work..

My guess u have baby boy.. let me know if I’m correct or not when u done your scanning in week 20 or if u will opt to do the harmony test...

Dont worry dear, each pregnancy different. I had a friend who don't even have any morning sickness (MS) the whole pregnancy journey, but deliver a healthy baby. While my #1, my MS is in 3rd trimester, keep on vomiting till birth. my #2, MS in 1st trimester, i didn't know i'm pregnant only because the MS i go and have a check.

What's important now is you need to take good care of yourself, your food and drink intake, don't carry heavy things, avoid sex temporary (cause still fragile, can start back on 2nd trimester), don't stress up, don't climb and avoid falling down, and also if you have irregular cramps, bleeding or spotting, go and have a check. 1st trimester is always a worry stage cause still forming and fragile. Take care! :)

I have no symptoms at all except mild fever plus sore throat at week 5 (I wasn't aware I was expecting).

And feeling bloated at week 7 (thought it was caused by having too much sweet stuff and a heavy lunch)

Didn't think that much until I complaint someone in the office uses perfume which I complaint stinks and want to puke. That is when I found out I was expecting.

Morning sickness kicks in only when I was around 10 weeks, vomiting only after dinner for almost everyday for 3 weeks. Vomitted almost whatever I ate, except beef. After which vomiting stopped.

I have no symptoms at all except mild fever plus sore throat at week 5 (I wasn't aware I was expecting).

And feeling bloated at week 7 (thought it was caused by having too much sweet stuff and a heavy lunch)

Didn't think that much until I complaint someone in the office uses perfume which I complaint stinks and want to puke. That is when I found out I was expecting.

Morning sickness kicks in only when I was around 10 weeks, vomiting only after dinner for almost everyday for 3 weeks. Vomitted almost whatever I ate, except beef. After which vomiting stopped.

Back