Helium Gas for Balloon

bblove

Need to inflate a few balloons for my boy's birthday next mth.

Some florist charges $4-5 to inflate a regular size mylar balloon....

Mummies, pls chare your contact & charges.

Thanks a lot!
1793462.gif

bblove, how many balloons do u need to inflate?
If your quantity is more than 30 round balloons, i suggest you can rent a tank yourself and inflate it from balloon company. If your quantity is not too much,You can get it from party shop at tekka mall or party with us.

The party shop at tekka mall and party with us do inflate balloons but their charges are really on the high side. Florists in hospital do a better job. I got mine inflated in CGH and i was charged 2$ for a 18 inch balloon and 3 for super shaped one. That was the cheapest quote i got. I asked around a lot. But as Nancy suggested, if you r doing a lot then rent a tank from "party with us". They are quite reasonable. You need to reserve your tank early though.

Sankan, I agree some of the shops/florist charges are really high. Thanks, I'll check out the florist at CGH.
happy.gif

Hi Camidi,

You have a helium tank to share? When is your party? I only need to inflate 10 balloons and my party is on 6 Mar. How much are you charging?

Thanks.

i've called xpress flower at causeway point they charge $2 for each balloon.

the price was quoted for those pets/walking balloons
happy.gif

anyone want to share my helium tank?..i have half a tank left, think can pump another 20 pcs of 18" balloons,
I rented it at $80 and can pump 40pcs
but coz i rented in my name, and paid a $200 deposit, i gotta make sure the tank is returned in good condition, else my deposit is forfeited, so to be safe, you gotta come my place to pump up at cost( $2 each). I stay in jurong west.

Hi

Anyone to share a tank? My event on 17 May. I stay Jurong West Street 25. Need inflate 17 pet balloons...

Hi

Just want to ask anyone get their walkingpet pump at Party Joy at parkway recently? Cos a young lady fm the shop refused to pump mine claiming that my balloon fm china their tank can't inflate this type of balloons! I'm very confused when I saw the above posting fm Neko. Or maybe it just simply an excuse as they are selling walkingpet too! Maybe it crushes with their interest! If that the case they should place a notice outside their shop saying they only inflate balloons sold at their shops! Any advice?

Hi,

Got below info from one of the balloon BP that I participated recently, HTHs.

Shop you can go for Helium gas
BALLOONS R US
200 Turf Club Road,
Turf City, #01-39A
Singapore 287994

806 upper serangoon road
Call:62823916/96451069 Evan ($2.00 18")

Party with us
Centrepoint #05-01
176 Orchard Road
Singapore 238843
Tel : 62350221

Party with us
Valley Point #01-10
491 River Valley Road
Singapore 248371
Tel : 62350326

Party Joy
Parkway parade #02-k5 (opposite Mothercare $2.00 18")

Party city
252, North Bridge Road, #03-28, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103
Ph : 6336 2161

Shophouse 277A, Holland Ave, Level 2, Singapore 278994
Tel: 6462 6011

KK Hospital (Astoria florist $2.50 18" / Gift shop $1.50 18")

Thomson Medical Centre (gift shop)

SUNTEC (gift shop lvl 1 - ard $3.00 18")

CAUSEWAY POINT LVL 5 ($1.50 18")

TAMPINES MART LVL 1 ($2.50-$3.00 18")

UNITED SQ B1 ($1.50 18")

JUNCTION 8 (opp DBS $2.50 18")

Rocher Centre (opposite Sim Lim Square) have many such party shop, their price is the cheapest compare to the above shop

I went to PP and CGH and both can't help me since my walking balloon is also from China. In the end, I went back to the lady who sold me the balloons and she did a wonderful job at $2 per balloon. My child loves his "pet" very much, nevermind if it's from China ($2) or Japan ($15).
happy.gif

Thanks for the wonderful list of venues to fill our balloons. It's really useful.

Hi,

Anyone stayin in the west wanna share helium tank with me.I need to pump 200balloons.

My gal bday celebration is on 31st Oct 2009.

I intend to get a medium 10L or large 40L depend anyone sharing.

Pm me for discussion

Hi, I have a large helium tank to share.
I have around 150pcs of balloons.

So still have half to share.
Able to pump 150 - 200 balloons.

My event is 28-30march.
Tank can b rent till 4th apr.

I stay jurong west.
Birthday celebration will b at NSRCC.

Can SMS me at 91880644.
Thanks!

Thanks Stacie's Mom!

I went to spotlight last week and they say the tank is out of stock for months already
sad.gif
Anyway I shall go to my neighbourhood florist to inflat it
happy.gif

I jut went to Xpress flowers. They no longer inflate helium for balloons. Any other places to check out for north or central area?

Thanks.

Hi Lynn,

For central area, u can try...

U can Party with us
Centrepoint #05-01
176 Orchard Road
Singapore 238843
Tel : 62350221

Party with us
Valley Point #01-10
491 River Valley Road
Singapore 248371
Tel : 62350326

Very reasonable price $1 for 11"/12" latex balloon and $2 for !8" Mylar balloon.

Back