Heartbroken- Lost my few days old baby

pooja

I delivered a very healthy baby but lost him with in a week.I feel restless and sometimes just numb.I have got my tubes tied .Due to the genetic disease he had doctor has asked me in future must do a Chronic villi smapling if I get pregnant again.Reversal of tubal ligation is a big surgery and I already had 2 csection.
Can I ever have him back..I want him so much.

Hi Pooja,

Sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you *hugs*

Do stay strong and move on. It will be hard. Cry if you need to. Talk to someone. Go on a holiday trip with your hubby if possible..get away and heal your wounds first, yah.

Haven't been active in here for a while now, but felt the need to come in and offer my condolences as we all want our children to be healthy, I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak you are going thru for your lost but please stay strong, like Marble said, cry if you have to, get out for some fresh air whatever it takes to bring you out of the pain and carry on with life, share you pain, don't bottle it down yourself.

My heartfelt condolences to you.

Story to know about your loss. What happened? Wasn't the gynae able to tell you beforehand? Do you have any other kids?

I can feel your pain. *hugs*

I'm sorry to hear that..

Please do really take care of yourself now.
Once you can get up and accept this, hope you can search medical opinion for you.

Keep strong!

Hi Marble,

I moved away from the home in which I delivered.I thought it helped me but its just a excuse I miss him everytime.
I am trying to do as suggested by you hope it helps.Thanks for your time.

Hi Stefan and Catfitz,

Thanks for your support.Sometimes the pain I get in remembering him gives me pleasure.I must confess I have been a really bad wife these day.i never cared for my hubby and always took his support but never lent him any strength.

Hi Stephz,

By gods grace I have a toddler.

My infant was detected with a genetic condition "Haemophilia" and I was diagonised with a carrier for the same.Since this was a blood realted disease it could be detected earlier as there was no history and hence no such test as amniocentesis etc were done.

Due to my toddler, by seeing him I am alive and keep a hope to go ahead otherwise I dont think i could have made it so far.

Thanks popay & Luv,
Your words definetly make a diffence.

Luv,
I went the website.I could not hold on to myself just by going thru the photos...i havent even read it...

why this happens to innocent babies/kids..what wrong they have done?I am so afraid to look at others pictures of babies or comment..I feel that its due to some bab deeds by us our kid suffered ...I cannot even look into eyes of my friends..I feel he went thru all this becoz I am bad....

Hi dear, pls don't blame your self. God is gracious n u have to go thru this not becos of anything u did!

Pls focus all attention on your toddler now. he needs u still...

Pooja,

This is no fault of urs and it is nt abt any bad deeds u all done, coz u all did nt do anything. Everything happen for a reason, maybe god is preparing u for something better.

Stay strong for ur toddler, coz he/she need u, dun forget tat although u lose ur bb, u r still a mother, the dearest mother to ur toddler. Also, I believe ur hb is gng thru the same pain....and he could be in a worse pain, coz beside losing his beloved bb, he is nw worry of his beloved wife sank into depression.

ur bb might be gone, but I am sure he/she dun wan to see his/her dearest mother so upset.

Pooja, my heartfelt condolences. May you gather strength to cope with the tragedy and move on. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Try not blame yourself and see if you can heal yourself through meditation, yoga etc. I know this is easier said than done. I will pray for you, my fried. Hugs.

Pooja K, please remember you and your baby have done nothing wrong. It's perfectly ok to cry and mourn your loss. Don't let people make you feel you are at fault. Take care of your toddler on top of yourself. Hope you will be able to overcome your loss in due season. Hugs...

Back