Healthy weight loss & shape up.

Yvonne wo

Hihi, i want to share with you that I started on a good nutrition programme in end Nov'16. There are a team of coaches to guide, support and help plan meal plans etc and thankfully with the guidance of the coaches that tailor a plan thats suitable for me, i managed to lose bout 8kg to date and my hubs 12kg.

With good nutrition, habits and exercise, we would slowly but surely be able to lose the excess weight or shape up. Hehe.. At our studio, there are some coaches that are currently pregnant or just delivered and breastfeeding.

Would you be interested to do a free wellness eveluation? Contact me to find out more :) i am also reachable through Whatsapp at 90706290.

I would love to share with you my story and pic. :)

I breastfeed my twins. I eat several meals per day. I don't diet. I don't exercise. I weigh 43kg after 6 months giving birth....

I stopped eating dinner and lost 8kg. But I am curious to see your photos.

Skipping meals is not a good way to lose weight because your body goes into hunger/ starbation mode. So whilst u will continue to lose weight, you body stores more fats. :)

I breastfeed my twins. I eat several meals per day. I don't diet. I don't exercise. I weigh 43kg after 6 months giving birth....

me too! breastfeed for 6months, no energy or time to workout, can't diet cos need to breastfeed. weighing 47kg. but I was 45kg before pregnancy so 2kg more to go!

i put a video on hw slim dwn . Comment it it too. I swear by this

Attachments

• IMG_20170819_035044_833000.jpg
    IMG_20170819_035044_833000.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 178

Back