Hanis Montessori VS Al-Iman kindergarten

syazwi

Hi mummies,

I'm sending my almost 3 yr old child(nov) to school.
Are any of u sending your children to Hanis montessori & Al-Iman kindergarten?? Pls share with me your experience & child development! I want to send my child to a school which has Islamic teachings.. Pls help!
happy.gif

Thank u!!

Salam,
Worried mum
happy.gif

Hi syazwi. Has ur child started school at hanis or Limbang? I've visited both school, but did not put my son(Jan 08) at either school. He is now at Tumbletots cck stadium.
I am still looking for an Islamic preschool for him.
My fren did put her K1 son at hanis cck but feedback is her son is not happy there as he was scolded for not incorrect spelling etc. And my fren feels that the teachers/principle are not as caring n did not feedback to parents. So she pulled out her son. Her son was happy though at woodland hanis previously. Se changed him to cck because she mOved house.
Do u have ant feedback on iman or hanis?

Hi syazwi. Has ur child started school at hanis or Limbang? I've visited both school, but did not put my son(Jan 08) at either school. He is now at Tumbletots cck stadium.
I am still looking for an Islamic preschool for him.
My fren did put her K1 son at hanis cck but feedback is her son is not happy there as he was scolded for not incorrect spelling etc. And my fren feels that the teachers/principle are not as caring n did not feedback to parents. So she pulled out her son. Her son was happy though at woodland hanis previously. Se changed him to cck because she mOved house.
Do u have ant feedback on iman or hanis?

Hi James. Do u know of good enrichment for 4 yrs old in the west?
I'm Looking for speech n drama. Any suggestion?

Back