Hair Loss Problem

yixuan

What happened to me was i started to see a lot of hair after i wash hair n blow dry hair. So bad that my maid started to warn me "mdm, a lot of hair.." then i was sitting down at my sofa n play with my new born ten i got up and saw many hair n ask my maid again "is it mine?" and she nod her head

Then my bro in law say give me a bottle of shampoo n conditioner to try n say his colleague amazed everyone when he had hair growth though he had bad reclining hair fall and his forehead area gets higher n higher but suddenly he had hair!! Lolxx

On my first usage, I was like thinking "aiya dunno must use how many bottles.. Never mind just try first n see how" then after the wash, I got a shock of my life when I look at the metal thingy in the toilet and see if can see slightly lesser n VIOLA! I saw just a 90% less hair on the floor than the usual!! Then I told my maid to look out the next day if I still have hair on sofa n toilet n the walk in wardrobe floor where I blow dry my hair n VIOLA! My maid next day told me "mdm!! Lesser hair drop!!"

I just used for a week now n the side of my forehead has now baby hair!! Yeah!!

It's called forever living shampoo n conditioner.

Each selling at 26.20
Not available at retail

I am consolidating orders here
Suggestive usage is both the shampoo n conditioner together..
Each bottle is $26.20

You can transfer to me at
POSB Savings 039-16961-4

You can Whatsapp me 84847052 or email me at [email protected] if you need more information.

if u wanna buy then I bring over to u and explain to u how to use

Cheers!!

Back