Growth/lump in the gums

parentstobe

Hello mummies, I’m currently in my second trimester and noticed a growth in my gums. Have visited the Dentist who has preliminary diagnosed it as pregnancy epulis based on observation since X-ray cannot be done. I had it cleaned up and was told to rinse daily with warm salt water. However it isn’t going down and is growing bigger now. Any mummies ever experienced the same condition and if so, able to share what has been done to treat it?

Hello mummies, I’m currently in my second trimester and noticed a growth in my gums. Have visited the Dentist who has preliminary diagnosed it as pregnancy epulis based on observation since X-ray cannot be done. I had it cleaned up and was told to rinse daily with warm salt water. However it isn’t going down and is growing bigger now. Any mummies ever experienced the same condition and if so, able to share what has been done to treat it?
Hi, I did have some swollen gums when I was pregnant. Couldn't and didn't do anything about it..it will go away eventually after you have given birth. Just continue to practice oral hygiene as per normal.

Back