Grandparents Alienation and Application to vary Court Order

Tyler.Tye

Hi All,

I'm new here.

I need advise, hope someone can help.

I'm a divorcee, have 9 years old child, I'm divorce over 10 years ago.

Now I'm trying to file an Application for the Variation of Court Order. As the relationship with my ex in laws were strained, I didn't communicate with them and definitely not my ex hub since 10 years ago.

The monthly maintenance for child is $250, but the money goes into my mother account from his mother account.

Reason was because the divorce happened while he was in prison hence the mother was the one making the maintenance, so it went on for 10 years.

I have to file an Affidavit and I need supporting documents, how do I go about doing it? I had asked my mom to update bank book but the bank only consolidate by year and nothing reflects the increase from $250 to $500. I can't afford to pay $50 per statement.

This is however not the end, I have the full sole custody of my daughter, I have managed to rent a HDB flat from government, I was doing quite okay till 2014, I lose my job but took up contract jobs. Since then my own parents started to isolate me, and last year kept chasing me out of the home because I can't contribute to the household.

This year I had a 2 months contract job, when I had my pay, I spend all, buying gold pendant for my mom and bringing her to dinner for Mother's Day. Since then I was unable to find any jobs, now the thing is I want to move out with my daughter partly because I want to have my own family though it's a rental but because of since young there's grandparents alienation. And the worst thing that could happen, I really don't know want to laugh or cry, she die die by all means stop the child from living and had also informed a social worker and told her that I can't take care, not capable, can even say I mad, etc. The social worker can tell her this, we will get the Ministry involved if she takes away the child. I spoke to another social worker, they say they will liaise with that particular worker, however there's no outcome. It's not that I don't want my daughter, I want her!

Seriously, am I supposed to file an Application for the Child Abduction against my biological mother?

Please help, I'm on the verge of going mad, a normal person kana this type of rubbish, no mad also will get mad.

Thanks a million.

Gal...u r using the Varing order against yr mum? If am reading correctly ? U are applying wrongly. I pm u already

Back