Government hospital delivery packages

Ying007

Hi mummies,

I would like to seek any advice regarding the delivery packages in government hospital. Me and my Husband is a PR. If i would like to deliver in government hospital eg NUH or KKH, what are the first thing I would like to do? Should I directly go to NUH to look for any gynea? I heard some ppl said I need to get referral letter from Polyclinic,is that right? And is that any subsidies for PR deliver in government hospital? thanks

Usually govt hospitals do not offer packages and it is pay per consultation. I would recommend SGH or NUH. Yup you can go via polyclinic referral for subsidised rates. Not sure about PR though. Hope this helps!

Hi mummies,

I would like to seek any advice regarding the delivery packages in government hospital. Me and my Husband is a PR. If i would like to deliver in government hospital eg NUH or KKH, what are the first thing I would like to do? Should I directly go to NUH to look for any gynea? I heard some ppl said I need to get referral letter from Polyclinic,is that right? And is that any subsidies for PR deliver in government hospital? thanks

Hi,

When I delivered in NUH in 2016, I recalled they will offer you a package from week 20 onward till delivery. This does not include any medications or additional tests that need t be done.
You can contact the NUH Woman's Clinic directly to make an appointment (and you will be treated as a private patient) or go to polyclinic and get a referral letter to be a subsidized patient. As a subsidized patient, you can then make a choice to go private from week 20 onward or continue to be subsidized patient.

As what I have heard from my colleague who delivered in KKH, there is no package offered and it is pay per visit.

You may want to call the hospital directly to check out the subsidy for PR.

P.S: I found this online - http://www.nuhgynae.com.sg/cos/o.x?c=/wbn/pagetree&func=view&rid=1056785#antenatal

You can check out the package price for PR here. :)

Back