Good Confinement Nanny!

JY123

I know many mommies/daddies have already recommend Aunty Sally here before, but we would like to share again to give a shout out to her and also to thank her for taking care of our family of three so well!

We engaged aunty Sally upon seeing some reviews here. Being first time parents, we were completely clueless as to what to do and take care for our newborn baby. Aunty Sally came and instantly relieved us of this worry by taking extremely good care of our baby, and also took very good care of mummy too. She was just like our mum during this period, and this warms my heart as my own mom couldn't come to visit us at this juncture. She was very caring and careful in handling baby, making sure there's no room of possible risk involved. She would talk to baby to keep her entertained, swaddle and pat her patiently when it's time to sleep, help us feed bottle whenever needed. All in all, we parents literally do not need to do anything and I could just focus on feeding and pumping in the first month.

With her magic hands, our cranky baby girl could instantly stop crying whenever Aunty Sally carries her. She could also tell what the baby cries were for instead of easily concluding that it's due to hunger which may lead to overfeeding. We were so envious of her 'skill'! Despite so, she made sure to teach us all the techniques, so that we could transition smoothly to take over to prepare for the day when she leaves.

As a low milk supply mum, she also encouraged me not to give up, and I am thankful for that too as my supply indeed gone up after continuing to pump with her encouragement. She also would constantly 'nag' me to take naps in the afternoon to ensure i have enough rest.

Other than taking care of our needs, the next best thing is her cooked food! We really love her cooking. She can cook various types of dishes so long as there's ingredients for her. Not only that, she also know how to make kueh mueh and made for us whenever there's pockets of time when she could have taken a rest. After the first month confinement, knowing that I would like to lose weight, she also custom made healthy (and pretty) meals for me to help me in my lose weight journey.

We were indeed very fortunate to be able to engage Aunty Sally given her popularity. Lucky for us, we were able to engage her for 2 months as she waits for her next confinement job! My pregnant friends came to visit, and immediately booked her for their own confinement too. Now she is already fully booked for 2021, but do check with her on her availability for Jan 2022 onwards. She can be contactable via whatsapp at +60167672851. You may whatsapp message her instead of calling given that her hands can be full taking care of baby most of the time. Hope you guys are as lucky as us to be able to engage Aunty Sally!

Back