Good confinement nanny to recommend

joyng

Hi mums to be!

I have just completed my confinement a few weeks ago and I would like to strongly recommend my malaysian confinement nanny, Aunty Kim Lan.

I was really fortunate to be able to engage her during the circuit breaker period. Throughout the 28days, she has taken care of me and my baby really well, ensuring that we are all well-fed and have sufficient rest. She emphasizes a lot on hygiene standards when comes to baby care, which was what I thought was very important. She is also pro-breastfeeding and never fails to encourage me when my milk supply was insufficient at one point. One highly commendable point is that her cooking skill is really top notch! Despite being very busy with taking care of baby and me, she managed to cook a wide variety of creative dishes (see photo attached) which tasted so good! My husband and I were lucky to be so well fed during the entire CB period. We always look forward to our meal times everyday! When she has pockets of free time, she will even prepare desserts and midnight supper for us.

All in all it was a joy to have her at our place! She's an easy-going aunty who is very passionate about her job! Will definitely engage her again if I have no.2 in future. If you're interested to find out more, feel free to PM me or you can whatsapp her at +60 16-666-9594.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200523-145446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200523-145446_Gallery.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 197

Back