Good Confinement Nanny to recommend

Midorimaemae

I am a FTM and will happily recommend my confinement nanny, Auntie Siew Kim. Her mobile number is +60163075628 - please feel free to contact her directly to enquire on availability.

Auntie is a sprightly, cheerful and very approachable confinement nanny with more than 10 years experience.
She is so proactive and she is very good in pacifying and taking care of newborn - I can see she genuinely enjoys taking care and playing with my baby. She is also more than willing to share her wealth of knowledge in looking after babies. I am very thankful to her.
For breastfeeding mummies, she will cook nuitritious soups (eg. green papaya with fish) and dishes to help boost milk supply.
For C-sec mummies who are keen to recuperate well from the delivery, Auntie will brew tonic soups which aid in rebuilding health.
Auntie will also help to clean kitchen, mop floor once the cooking chores are done.
Auntie is open-minded with mummies who prefer to shower during confinement and will taje the trouble to boil water with either herbs or old ginger for the mummy to bath/wash hair.
Auntie also gets along well with elderly people (I stay with my parents-in-law) and they enjoy her cooking too.
I took some pictures of the yummy dishes Auntie has cooked during my confinement - figuring out how to upload these. PM me in the meantime if you are keen to see the food pictures.

Hi. I have engaged my confinement nanny, Auntie Susie for the second time as she is very caring towards infant. My girl has never had colic before and she has grown well under her care. She boiled yummy and nutritious soup to boost our milk supply. Main reason is her powerful herbal tea that she brew everyday. Or else I will not have been conceive after 2 months I stop breastfeeding. In short, she is good.
She is light sleeper too. She hears every single noise baby makes and I rest really well.
She is working in Australia as confinement nanny till July 2018 and is returning in August 2018.

Ger contact number 91229385 and +60126489568.

Dear Mummies,

I have a few very experienced confinement nanny/lady to introduce. They're all Malaysian Chinese, also have Indian Confinement Nanny.

One of them is my own mother. She has more than 20 years of experience in taking care of newborn and my own babies too. She is currently booked for April - May & July. Other months are available.

Other aunties are my friends, i knew them for years. Have been helping them to get jobs in Singapore too. Need to check their schedule once you've provide your EDD to me.

They've many years of working experience in Singapore too! They able to cook very tasty confinement food. Take care of the newborn very well (cuz my mother & these aunties are really the expert!) Helping on simple household chores upon request.

Please whatsapp me 98160846 if you need more details. I can provide their photos and info.

I am a FTM and will happily recommend my confinement nanny, Auntie Siew Kim. Her mobile number is +60163075628 - please feel free to contact her directly to enquire on availability.

Auntie is a sprightly, cheerful and very approachable confinement nanny with more than 10 years experience.
She is so proactive and she is very good in pacifying and taking care of newborn - I can see she genuinely enjoys taking care and playing with my baby. She is also more than willing to share her wealth of knowledge in looking after babies. I am very thankful to her.
For breastfeeding mummies, she will cook nuitritious soups (eg. green papaya with fish) and dishes to help boost milk supply.
For C-sec mummies who are keen to recuperate well from the delivery, Auntie will brew tonic soups which aid in rebuilding health.
Auntie will also help to clean kitchen, mop floor once the cooking chores are done.
Auntie is open-minded with mummies who prefer to shower during confinement and will taje the trouble to boil water with either herbs or old ginger for the mummy to bath/wash hair.
Auntie also gets along well with elderly people (I stay with my parents-in-law) and they enjoy her cooking too.
I took some pictures of the yummy dishes Auntie has cooked during my confinement - figuring out how to upload these. PM me in the meantime if you are keen to see the food pictures.

Does she need to sleep in air con room at nite? Particular about food? Or like dun mind eating bread n jam for breakfast....n how is her usage of water like coz my previous CL keep on the air con in the afternoon n whole nite n use my dryer everyday for just a few piece of baby clothes n then she will comment on food like hint shd get her better food N lastly supportive of breastfeeding? I have issue with Baby latching so I hope she will be patient and try to cupfeed or syringe feed Baby n not keep asking me give fm n with bottle

Wat are her charges for 28 days?

Wat are her charges for 28 days?[/QUOTE]
Hi, may I know age? Does she help with light housework too?

Hi,

I would like to recommend one experienced confinement lady Aunty Au from Malaysia. She is patient and friendly, can taking very good care of baby and mummy with her great experience (over 9 years).
She can cook very well and good knowledge in herb, will discuss with you what you eat and don't before she cook or buy the herbs.
She is very tidy and hardworking, hygiene-conscious, will do the light housework and ensures safety of baby at all time.

She charged $2700 for 28days and Hongbao at the start and end of confinement- at up to u.
She is booked until mid June, you can call Aunty Au or her daughter if you want to booking the services from her.

Aunty Au number : +65 93574783
Her daughter : +65 84220465

All the best.

My mum is 53 years old, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, more flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can call her, Kwee Fah + 6013-7781829 or me (Shelly) 96908622 to check on her availability.

Hi mummies to be,

I have a good confinement nanny to recommend. She is currently at my house doing confinement for me. She cooks for me, my first born and my hubby. She cooks v well and fast. She helps me with all my laundry and household chores.

She is fully booked till 20th dec 2018. She can help those mummies to be to do confinement after that date.

Her name is Ah Tau. You can contact her at
(SG) 81543633
( Malaysia) +60108739066

Last edited:

Hi, can i see the food pictures? Can email me at [email protected] :) thanks

Back