Good confinement nanny recommend for Nov 2020

Chen Jie

Hi all mums,

I strongly recommend my confinement nanny Feny Yeo, she is Malaysian about 40+ years old currently in Singapore, she is very experienced on taking care baby, breastfeeding and cooking, many of my friends engaged her service and they recommend her to me, I am also very satisfied with her, thus I planed to extend her service until my baby 6 months, but later I found that confinement nanny pass is only for the baby within 16 weeks, so now she is available for Nov (after Nov 4th) till early Dec, any one who needs a nanny can contact her without any hesitate. Her number is 82494454.

Last edited:
Hi all mums,

I strongly recommend my confinement nanny Feny Yeo, she is Malaysian about 40+ years old currently in Singapore, she is very experienced on taking care baby, breastfeeding and cooking, many of my friends engaged her service and they recommend her to me, I am also very satisfied with her, thus I planed to extend her service until my baby 6 months, but later I found that confinement nanny pass is only for the baby within 16 weeks, so now she is available for Nov (after Nov 4th), any one who needs a nanny can contact her without any hesitate. Her number is 82494454.
Hi Chen Jie,

Thanks so much for sharing her contact!
Just wanted to ask what's her charges?

Hi Chen Jie,

Thanks for the recommendation. Can share more details on her hygiene and cleanliness level? Does she cooks for the family too and do basic chores such as cleaning after cooking and washing the laundry? I heard some CL can be quite calculative.. Thank you!

Back