Good and affordable Math and Science Tuition Centre or Tutors

kdrama

Dear Mummies,

I have 2 lovely girls who are going to P5 and Sec 1 next year (2019).

I am currently looking for tuition ctrs for them, preferred to be near Serangoon, if possible.

Looking into subjects: Math and Science.

I tried coaching them but there is a limit as I realised that the educational level these days is so much higher than our times 25 years back.

I had tried sending them to 2 tuition centres but I don't see improvements. The girls are telling me the same too, whereby they themselves want to switch centres.

Mummies, can anyone recommend me some good and affordable centres or 1 to 1 tutors?

Can anyone also give me some feedbacks about Jimmy Maths / Grade Solution Learner too? I know they have 2 branches, one in Kovan, another in Bugis.

Many advance thanks to all of you.

Hi, I am a mother of 2 children aged 19 and 17 years old. I have taught my children primary school Mathematics. My daughter who is in University scored high A for her PSLE in 2011. My son who is in Dunman High School, JC1, scored A* for his PSLE in 2013.

I have been giving 1 to 1 tuition since 2014. I am familiar with all the concepts to solve the heuristics problems sums, namely guess and check, one item unchanged, numerator the same, difference unchanged and etc.I will train your child to identify the concept and select the right concept to solve the questions quickly and accurately. She will be explained on the root to all her careless mistakes and learn how to avoid them. I will teach her the examination skills and answering techniques.

My 2018 student's results : A P6 St. Nicholas girls school Prelim result is 87. A P6 Kong Hwa school prelim result is 77. A P4 CHIJ OLGC girl CA2 result is 91.

Flexible timing can be arranged. Please contact me at 9273 2192 if you are interested.

Just heard from my cousin PSLE Maths is open their branch in Hougang Green soon ( my cousin send their kids in Marine Parade side and they really keen into maths solving and even challenge me to solve the tricky math questions from their tuition - I am an engineer myself.. but darn nowadays those Primary math questions can be really really tricky for me as well...i love tuition that cultivate interest rather than just talking on improving grade ..

I am now trying to enroll at the university where the bias is done on mathematics and science. It was important for me to choose my own courses with the help of which I could improve my maths knowledge. I found something better than this. Every time I work with thesis help this site https://au.edubirdie.com/thesis-help my knowledge grows and grows. So this is a good option for those who want to go to university. I will be happy to work with other people there

Back