Glenn Doman Flash Card Users Corner

benaneo

Hi Yin,
Could you share the English and Chinese list with me too at [email protected]? Thanks very much!

I've actually almost finished preparing the maths dot cards but realised that I am short of 48 dots!
Just wondering if anyone has extra to donate or sell to me? Many thanks in advance too!

sinkrit

hi Bean
have sent the lists to u.
I actually have left some dot stickers .if you want i can give you. pls let me know if you haven't got them.

hi Tulip
have sent to you too.

badgal

Testing response

Wld like to find out from u mummies whether u be interested to noe more abt the GD programme. I m thinkg of formg a small grp of say 6-8 mummies to get them to brief us on their programme.

Most probably will get them to conduct their talk on a wkday evening when everybody is more free.

Let me noe ur response ok?

sgblingff

Hi Yin,

Did not receive your list. Could you re-sent the word list again. Sorry to trouble you. Thanks.
Email: [email protected]

I'm planning to DIY maths dot cards. May I know which Popular sells them? Is Daiso still selling too?

sinkrit

hi Bean
I see. You're welcome.

sgblingff
resent, pls check.
most of the Popular also have the dots sticker , as well as Daiso.

teatea & Smurfygal
have sent to you too.

FYI
I have left some dot stickers (100+ dots)anyone need them pls let me know.

hippybaby

hi,

i have a brand new English set (bght from one BP long time ago. It has close to 600 cards (if i remember correctly). Selling at $60. Collection @ AMK.

First confirmed first served

Pls pm me your interest.

FOC - Brand New maths dot set too (though you may have to make 1 or 2 cards cos they were missing).

anand

Hi Yin,
The List with an extra info already received. appreciate!
Can share with me the Math too? same email.
Thanks

sgblingff

I would like to borrow this thread to post following:

For mummies interested in DIY their own flashcards, I've extra blank flashcards for sales.

Size: 5" x 17"
Thickness: 300gsm (1 side matt, 1 side gross)
Quantity: 200pcs/pack (I've got 5 extra packs)
Price: $10

Size: 6" x 9"
Thickness: 300gsm
Quantity: 300pcs/pack (1've got 1 extra pack)

If your printer feed paper from the top (not the HP paper feed roll-up type), then paper can go through.

Self-collect at Punggol MRT or Punggol Plaza or Sengkang MRT or Tongkang LRT. You may highlight any other locations, I will see if I can arrange to go there.

Thanks.

sgblingff

Hi everybody.

I have put in the wrong pricing for the blank flashcards 6" x 9". I've copied and pasted the descriptions for flashcards 5" x 17", and forgotten to change the pricing. Thus I would to revise the price for 6" x 9" to be $15. I sincerely apologise for any confusion caused.

I would like to borrow this thread to post following:

For mummies interested in DIY their own flashcards, I've extra blank flashcards for sales.

---------------------------------------------
My blank flashcards for sale!

Size: 5" x 17" (good for printing english words)
Thickness: 300gsm (1 side matt, 1 side gross)
Quantity: 200pcs/pack

Size: 6" x 9" (good for printing chinese characters or pictures)
Thickness: 300gsm
Quantity: 300pcs/pack
Price: $15

If your printer feed paper from the top (not the HP paper feed roll-up type), then paper can go through.

Self-collect at Punggol MRT or Punggol Plaza or Sengkang MRT or Tongkang LRT. You may highlight any other locations, I will see if I can arrange to go there.

Thanks.

ariesan

Dear mummies,
do you need the math dot softcopy cos i happen to download it from somewhere (from 1-100) so it will save a hassle for you to DIY it. If you wan, pm me.

Yin,
can share the chinese and english list? My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Dear mommies,
Normally where you get your supply of the card? I get a A4 sizes card from Popular which i found quite ex..... So intend to get a huge quantity whereby can save cost.