Gift ideas for IVF doctor after successfully graduating from IVF treatment

skirtrunning

Hi Mummies who have successfully completed IVF treatment and delivered babies. Did any of you gifted anything to your doctors and nurses? If yes, care to share any ideas what you gave or thought would have been a brilliant idea as a gift to express gratitude to the IVF fertility doctor and nurses?

I am 8 months along now with my first baby boy successfully conceived through IVF. We can't express in words how grateful we are to our fertility doctor and his nurse. We are envisioning the day to bring our baby boy to see his miracle worker! We are so clumsy in gift ideas and would love to hear from other mummies who have felt the same gratitude as us and had perhaps gifted their doctors some token of appreciation.

This is what I heard some doctors tell my friends:

"Spread and share your joy by giving to others. You have some spare frozen embryos or eggs, which you have no further intention of using. Please donate these to other patients who are unable to conceive with their own eggs or embryos. This is the best gift that you can ever give to others in need. It is much better than culling or disposing of your spare frozen embryos and eggs."

Last edited:

Back