Genius League Academy

I’d seriously pay more for other brain training schools with trained teachers and better management. And lesson learnt, do thorough research of each school before signing. I should have read this forum before signing!!

I have been looking for a place to post warning about Genius League too. They are indeed rather dishonest about their deposit! I didn't know this started in 2015/2016!! We went for trial and signed up paying for deposit as well. Then on the actual day of enrolment, we were told by this new lady we didn't meet previously that they had JUST CHANGED their policy and that unless we signed up for a full year, the deposit is non-refundable and will be converted to 2 lessons instead.

Hubby and I were unhappy but we didn't want to make a fuss, so we agreed.

Fast forward to Circuit Breaker, Genius League decided to move online. The online lessons may appear fun but in truth there was a drastic reduction in number of activities, not to mention lack of manipulatives. This is totally of a different league from Shichida and Heguru, which my older kids have attended before! So even for the slightly lower price tag, you are better off attending other lessons as the online version is definitely not right brain training like Heguru and Shichida.

Finally, there is also something I find disturbing. Which leads me to believe what forummers above commented about Genius League making FAKE testimonials. Genius League online started only in June 2020 towards the end of the CB. Yet, just before they went online, they posted ads on Facebook on 28 May to attract enrolments and actually have "testimonials" on their ad about the effectiveness of their online programme! I'm pasting the reviews here in case they remove them from the 28 May Facebook ad.

"Sharon simply loves the Genius League Online lesson! The program is restructured to adapt to online learning platform but my daughter still gets to enjoy the right brain training lesson, and I find that the essence is captured well. It's even better now for us as it's more convenient, in our own home, plus its greater savings with the online program. I highly recommend it to anyone!" - Mother of Sharon, 4 years old

"I did not expect that my son can sit through an online lesson as he did not want to sit through his childcare lessons. But surprisingly, with the speed and activities for Genius League Right Brain lessons, he can sit through the entire lesson and sustain focus! I have trouble getting him to learn at home and I am happy that now, I can have the best of both worlds - having my son safe at home during these uncertain times and yet have his mind stimulated with effective right brain training during his golden years of brain formation. Thank you!" - Father of Simon, 5 years old

Parents who have yet to sign up, please beware! Unfortunately for us, we are stuck with them for awhile. But we are going to switch back to Shichida or Heguru as soon as we can!

Hi Genius League, I hope you read all of this to know how many people you have cheated.
And people realized about maybe your own created fake good review about yourself.

Dear parents, please stay away from Genius League.

I was a victim in 2015 2016.
I'm surprised after so many years Genius League still doing the same cheating practice.

I will make a Police report, because there are many people who become victims (including myself).
There is a different between running a business and cheating

The cheating must stop before more it takes more victims !

these few weeks I have been thinking whether to sign up genius league and I am glad that I manage to read the negative reviews here. Previously I did PM some of the mummies here who posted good reviews on genius league but no one seem to reply me at all. That is so strange...

Hi Lyvee, apologies as we did not check the forum, until a parent alerted us today. Wanted to sincerely apologize for the anguish we may have caused :(. We had twice emailed you in 2016 to ask to speak to you and to apologize to you, but only your husband had replied. Our intention was to wait for your reply to apologize to you for any misunderstanding and clear the air between us, and move on. But while waiting for you to reply as only your husband had replied, we had completely forgotten about it. We had waited for a chance to apologize to you. Truly our bad, and our very sincere apologies. Nonetheless we have paid you back the $200 deposit in full as well as an additional $200 that we hope could somehow make up the anguish we have caused unintentionally. Sent you the proof of transfer already, hope you receive it. In that year that you joined which was 6 years ago, we were still very new and still learning to balance between enforcing our policy and terms and conditions while managing people skills. We seek your kind understanding. Happy Advanced New Year to you and your family, and may you be blessed with love, peace and abundance always. May we put this chapter behind us, and may you forgive any unintentional blunders we have made or inconvenience and anguish we may have caused.

Hi Genius League,
This $200 refundable deposit case, which you did not refund me, started in 8 July 2015.

8 July 2015, my husband email you for a refund deposit of $200, many emails discussion basically saying you will not refund.
11 Feb 2016, you greeted happy chinese new year to my husband via email, discussed about refund. But never refunded
20 July 2016, you greeted Hari Raya to my husband via email, discussed about refund. But never refunded.
11 Nov 2018, in this forum (scroll up), you mentioned that I have received my deposit. May I know when did you transfer ? Do you have the proof of transfer ? It is a month month refundable deposit. Not a 4 years refundable deposit.

Please show me the proof of transfer.
[/QUOTE]

Rest assured the reviews are genuine from our own parents, who some we have asked to share their experiences since they have shared how their kids have enjoyed coming to the lessons or how they have benefitted from the program with us. We wanted parents to hear from the experiences of true parents who had attended the lesson, who may not be regulars here though as we have requested for their sharing, which is probably why just 1 post from them, to have another perspective of the lessons and program here, that so many kids have enjoyed.

Mummy Sara613, would like to clarify, we had conducted trial online lessons for Genius League online for a group of our existing students, 1 week before we launch it for the rest of the students. The feedback we have received and promoted are based on the responses from the parents and students who had joined the online trial lessons before 28 May 2020, so they are real and authentic. Hope this clarifies :).

We have also changed from $200 refundable deposit that requires parents to inform us with 1 month advanced notice for refundable deposit to be refunded, to a deposit of $116 which comprise 2 last lessons, as lesson 13 and 14 (after 12 lessons end). We have also made it clear in our revised price chart too. There could be some misunderstanding, due to the initial transitoon & new changes made. The reason why we had to put deposit in place is because, previously when we began, without any deposit, child may no longer attend lesson after his/her final lesson without informing us. Thus, we were unsure if we should keep the slot for the child or release it to the next student. That is the reason many educational centres have deposits. At the same time, we were also learning how to enforce our terms and conditions to ensure fairness for all, while also being kind and understanding when necessary. Our apologies Mummy if we have unintentionally caused misunderstanding in any way. We were just seeking to refine and improve, for the good of all, while balancing multiple factors.

We have helped so many children enjoy learning and develop so many skills, however, we are all humans learning along the way too. There may be some slip-ups along the way, being too firm or too kind, too overboard or too submissive, but we know that we have made a difference to countless lives no matter what, of which more than 99% are not in this thread. Never had any intention to cheat, wish you could find out from our own existing parents themselves.

Anyway, Wishing a Happy Chinese New Year of the OX to all of you here. Hope that God’s blessings will guide us all through our limitations, and emerge stronger and better. We sincerely wish you all happiness, cheerfulness, and success in the upcoming year. :)

Last edited:
More lies coming from Genius League.

Why did you say is a misunderstanding ? you cheated my money intentionally.
Why did you say you had completely forgotten about it ? all the months and years of replying emails, but you forgotten about it when you reply my emails ?
You did not apologize to me. You insisted that you own my deposit money. I have all the evidence with me.
I will not say thank you for my own hardwork money that is rightfully mine. What about other victims that you have cheated their deposit ? maybe more than 6 years ago. Have you return their money ?
Why did you say Unintentional blunder ? you cheated my money intentionally. My husband argued with you 6 years ago in your office with your staff as witnesses. Replied all your emails without you wanting to refund my deposit. You say all of those were Unintentional ? I call that an intentional thief.

I wont be surprise if someone punch you in the face for cheating and twisting your words. I'm surprise it takes along time for the police to follow up my report, surely there are other more important cases. I had submitted all evidence. Plus all your staff/exstaff/ teachers can be potential witnesses.

Too bad for you, I will not put the past behind. I will continue to raise awareness of what happen to me , should not happen to others.

Hi Lyvee, tried to pm you but didnt get a reply. It is a misunderstanding because firstly, we are looking at things in different ways, and both sides felt justified. On our side, we were trying to ensure terms and conditions were met and fair to all, while you felt another way. It is something that we know can be settled amicably, like we had on multiple occasions, but we were very taken aback and attacked when harsh words and tones were used on us. We were also new and learning 6 years ago on how to manage such circumstances.

On 11-02-16, we had emailed you (as attached) to make amends and wanted to speak with you to clear the air but it was turned down. We wanted to speak with you to apologize, but this was not granted. Once again, on 20-07-16, we emailed again to apologize (as attached), and wanted to settle the matter with you. Once again it was not granted. Thinking back, we regret not just transferring you instead of insisting to have a word with you to clear the air. Cos after that, we completely had forgotten about the matter.

In Nov 2018, I had PMed you to ask you how you are doing, and how your boy has been, and to check if we have refunded you (as attached). We were unsure as the email thread seemed to be left hanging. I waited for some time for your reply, but your reply came only 1 year later in October 2019, which I only saw I only saw yesterday 5 Feb 2021. . That was when I checked again all email threads and realize there was more discussion in another separate email add, where we had repeatedly asked to speak to you but was turned down, and thus refund wasnt made. We immediately settled it yesterday and also double the sum as compensation for the time lapse and as a small token of our apology. I accept full responsibility for not taking action earlier on this matter. I know my actions while trying to be firm & fair, was not helping to resolve the issue in any way. It must have caused you pain and anguish, and we apologize sincerely from the bottom of our hearts for this oversight.

For the other Mummy, Sara613 as I had explained, we were transitioning to a new form of deposit, without any need for any refundable deposit clause, to avoid similar issues. There could be some confusion due to the initial transition but we were certainly not trying to cheat. For Mamabear, it happened in 2015 back when we were very new and our staff may have missed out on clear explanation of the deposit. To Mamabear, we apologize if our explanation was not made clear to you...

Lyvee, we hope you have some space in your heart to forgive us. We are all humans on this Earth trying to learn, grow and evolve, and as we go along, mistakes do sometimes happen sometimes to help us grow. May God's blessings assist us in our journey here on Earth. Take care Lyvee. Many blessings to you and your family ❤

Attachments

• CYMERA_20210206_161854.jpg
    CYMERA_20210206_161854.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 200
  • CYMERA_20210206_162051.jpg
    CYMERA_20210206_162051.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 222
  • CYMERA_20210206_164550.jpg
    CYMERA_20210206_164550.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
You are really a professional thief with twisting your words and facts.
It seems like you have many years of experience of cheating.

The reason I won't pick up your call, because I know the last I spoke to you you twisted your word. You said you want to give a refund but for so many years you never give the refund. Even in emails you twisted your words or pretend to forget my emails asking for refund.

Unbelievable, that you acted as it was a misunderstanding. You rejected my refund request and replied all my email intentionally by saying all the good words, pretending to be the good person. It was never a misunderstanding, you purposely did all the cheating.

Dont just attach all the pretty words that you wrote. That's is not the whole story.

1612612276315.png

1612612357548.png

Lyvee, may your family is in good health. Thank you for sharing the attachment as it confirms what we have mentioned in previous post. To us, the t&c is not met, and rightfully, refund cannot be processed. But we would like to refund you only out of goodwill. However, when a kind offer is responded with unkindness and hostility, I believe to any human, we dont see the point in trying to be kind. No human likes to be bullied into submission. Now, despite repaying you even though we do not need to, which we understand and accept you may choose to disagree, and even repay you double out of goodwill, we just cannot believe this is your reply. But it's alright. No police or case ever came to us, and if they do, we welcome them and they can see the proof for themselves.

To be honest, we have every right to report to the police, for defamation for harrassment for misleading others. But we wont, and we will still forgive you. You may have your own reason to be upset, and we have already apologized multiple times, not for making a mistake, but for hurting you in any way.

Nevertheless, we still wish you and your family well.

Last edited:
Hi Genius League.

in case you missed out my attachment email 27 july 2016, it said "it is my money that you cheated" . I dont know what you else want to confirm.

Wow, you apologize for not making a mistake but for hurting me in any way. I don't understand how much more are you going to flip flop this situation. Are you claiming that holding my money more than 5 years was not a mistake ? instead it was your goodwill generosity to refund my money.
Your reason to forgive me is baseless, I was struggling chasing you to refund my money. The money that is rightfully mine, but you apologize and forgive me is totally baseless.
Your reason of defamation and misleading others are also baseless. Other victims came up and share their own similar bad experience. I'm sure they have their own evidence to support their claim.

I don't understand the situation when the money should be refunded to me because it is a one month refundable deposit, but you write it in a nice way out of goodwill you will refund it back to me.

And again, you put the whole situation as though you are the victim.

Many years ago I went to CASE, I presented all evidence and they advised me to avoid any verbal communication. To have everything written down. I'm glad i followed that advice.

I don't know why you paid me double, I did ask you what is your bank account number because i want to send you the extra money you sent to me. The extra money does not belong to me.

Please let me know your bank account number. I will transfer to you that extra money that you sent to me. That extra money does not belong to me. I don't know why you sent me extra money.

Last edited:
It has been long struggling years to get my refund money, therefore I would like to move on with my life.

I have donated the extra $200 that Genius League sent to me to Singapore Children Society.
I don't know what's the reason it was sent to me, but this money does not belong to me.

Thank you mommies for all the support. Take care and stay safe.

Donation $200 Children Society.JPG

I enrolled my 2 kids in Genius League a year ago, and we singing up on our 2nd year. The good thing about them is that there are many fun hands on learning manipulatives that make kids even like boy who at first cannot really sit down and focus, to be able to interested and slowly able to sit through the lesson. He always looks forward to come to the school, he will say Superhero school. Glad to see my kids learning. That's the most important thing for me. Slowly I see them develop their memory abilities which often I was pretty impressed. Didn't know they are capable at that age cos sometimes I would be struggling . Teachers are not bad too... my kids are pretty fond of them.

Fees wise, to me is value for money. And it's nice that there's a 5% sibling discount.

Hope the sharing helps other parents to see the real picture. Take care!

Lyvee09, I just saw these recent posts. You did the right thing pursuing this issue to warn other mummies. So sorry you had to go through all these. I'm also so disgusted that Genius League can be so rude and adamant AND DISHONEST!

Parents out there, really think twice about the fake testimony (what I had raised in June about their fake testimonials on Facebook when they were just going to start their online lessons), and the fact that they can just use "we are changing our terms and condition" to casually change terms and conditions that had been written in black and white.

They don't have the right values, lie and cheat, don't honor their contract, are rude and petty, and their lessons are not worth the money as they are not true right brain. Take your children and your money elsewhere!

Finally I am able to post my comment!

This is not a FAKE testimonial but a honest review from a parent (with my kids) attended GL for 5 years. I welcome to meet you in Genius League lesson or have a chat in person with me. I don't have any affinity with them by the way. You can also ask any parents who are attending the program there!

My 3 kids went to Genius League since 2016. Kid after kid and I am in class with them. I am shocked by all the negative comments given here.

The admin did a great job by drafting out the contract for parent to check and agree before a fresh new copy, together with the terms are given back to the parent. (Yes, I did it like for 4-5 times already, as I have renewed several times with 3 kids ). The admin will also highlight the important points of the terms and I have no issue with the deposit being returned to me.

During lockdown period, they did roll out online program but my Child [2015] does not like it, even for Childcare online class. So I did feedback to GL that we will just go back to physical class once there’s update from government and they acknowledged.

I would say that deposit and one month notification is really a common practise in the education industry.

I have been looking for a place to post warning about Genius League too. They are indeed rather dishonest about their deposit! I didn't know this started in 2015/2016!! We went for trial and signed up paying for deposit as well. Then on the actual day of enrolment, we were told by this new lady we didn't meet previously that they had JUST CHANGED their policy and that unless we signed up for a full year, the deposit is non-refundable and will be converted to 2 lessons instead.

Hubby and I were unhappy but we didn't want to make a fuss, so we agreed.

Fast forward to Circuit Breaker, Genius League decided to move online. The online lessons may appear fun but in truth there was a drastic reduction in number of activities, not to mention lack of manipulatives. This is totally of a different league from Shichida and Heguru, which my older kids have attended before! So even for the slightly lower price tag, you are better off attending other lessons as the online version is definitely not right brain training like Heguru and Shichida.

Finally, there is also something I find disturbing. Which leads me to believe what forummers above commented about Genius League making FAKE testimonials. Genius League online started only in June 2020 towards the end of the CB. Yet, just before they went online, they posted ads on Facebook on 28 May to attract enrolments and actually have "testimonials" on their ad about the effectiveness of their online programme! I'm pasting the reviews here in case they remove them from the 28 May Facebook ad.

"Sharon simply loves the Genius League Online lesson! The program is restructured to adapt to online learning platform but my daughter still gets to enjoy the right brain training lesson, and I find that the essence is captured well. It's even better now for us as it's more convenient, in our own home, plus its greater savings with the online program. I highly recommend it to anyone!" - Mother of Sharon, 4 years old

"I did not expect that my son can sit through an online lesson as he did not want to sit through his childcare lessons. But surprisingly, with the speed and activities for Genius League Right Brain lessons, he can sit through the entire lesson and sustain focus! I have trouble getting him to learn at home and I am happy that now, I can have the best of both worlds - having my son safe at home during these uncertain times and yet have his mind stimulated with effective right brain training during his golden years of brain formation. Thank you!" - Father of Simon, 5 years old

Parents who have yet to sign up, please beware! Unfortunately for us, we are stuck with them for awhile. But we are going to switch back to Shichida or Heguru as soon as we can!

I posted my review in other thread recently.

So my 2nd child is now with genius league and I have to say the service is horrible. From admin, to teachers and customer management. Long story short, the most disappointing part is the standard. It is indeed a copycat curriculum and the standard is clearly lacking. For parent who have never gone to heguru, you can never know the standard. The Teacher's passion, energy, vibes, general knowledge are all lacking.

So I am inclined to withdraw from the school and so I wrote in but no response after several weeks. The owner called after my withdrawal email asking to change teacher etc and it was very nerve wreaking cos this is very passive aggressive approach that makes me very uncomfortable or assured to continue.

Then thereafter there was no update at all or reply on the refund. I went to forum and look through all messages and realised this happened to several parents and I felt very cheated but there was nothing I could do except filing case in small claim court and CASE.

Anyone could advise me on other options? It was a one year payment and bank has credit full sum to the school. I am thinking of lodging police report if still no outcome.

I just want to withdraw and get back my money. I hope other mummies do throughout homework before signing. This is really very nerve wreaking.

Hi all,

An update from my previous post, I fulfilled my promise to serve one month notice and managed to get back my refund. It was really a nerve wreaking process trying to haggle with the owner few times and quote the forum before I could get a formal reply and transfer promptly. I was offered to get full refund and I did not agree to it as I do not felt it was right/fair to the business too. However, if I compute the end refund I got, I basically paid $560 for one month which is similar to Heguru and so I would say you are better off to wait for Heguru as there is assured quality and results from my personal experience.

So I would like to share the whole experience and it is for you to judge. For those GL supporters, please back off as I am just here to share my personal experience only. So I was just looking for alternative of right brain training and Genius League came out in google search and it was all positive reviews and I naively signed up one year package after one trial. Back then, the owner was very enthusiastic in introducing all the freebies you can get for one year package and did not go through the terms and conditions in details. So after signing, I asked for the same trial teacher and owner said it can be arranged etc. A lot of promises of everything can be done, the teachers all has same standard etc. But I changed 3 teachers, the methods from all 3 was different, not consistent in activities.

There were few elements of the whole experience that I’m not satisfied in: Customer Service, Curriculum and teacher’s quality. So I came to know their teachers are mainly part-timers and the one I asked for will be going back to study. The one I asked for was the better one, but still not comparable to the teacher in Heguru.

1) Poor customer management and double standard in terms

On one of the lesson day, we got a message 23 mins before lesson commences on class cancellation but we are already reaching school. I am not very pleased with school informing us that last minute. I asked if she could be transferred to another class for today since we are already reaching. The admin claimed that the class available was 2019 and it might be challenging for my girl to attend, then i said i am not keen in that case. The admin reiterated that there will be replacement class. Certainly, there should be replacement since this is absence from the teacher. In terms and conditions, it was stated parent has to give 1 day in advance notice to school for absence and it has to be with official MC while teacher can report sick 30 minutes before lesson and the lesson is just postponed like this. How irresponsible.

2) Curriculum is not standardised within same centre

Attended 3 lessons with 3 different teachers and all has different sequence and flows despite it is all for 2020 classes. Some has exercise and some don't. only one has touch and tell, the rest don't. The sequence of the classes varies from teacher to teacher. It is not fixed and it is confusing for a child who is still learning and adapting to a schedule. So I was told that this is how Genius League operate. It was a completely different story with other school we attended. They have fixed routine and they are faster so kids can familiarise with the routine and the right brain will be trigger with the fast pace.

3) Lacking in Teacher’s quality

I requested for a change of teacher as the teacher was not enthusiastic or engaging. Then on lesson day, I was directed to wrong room and wrong teacher by the admin. sigh, even admin also... Then we started class at 9am and my child was the only student so she was rather focused. However, i noticed the board behind was still showing 23 Oct 2021, Saturday while it is a Sunday, 24 October 2021. Ok, so the teacher is not checking the dates. Then next what she said and shown on video was different and she repeated multiple times. It is clearly confusing and wrong interpretation to kids who is still learning. The class ended without exercise then i was told that it is what it is. When i feedback this, i was told that the teacher is to be blamed for lack of general knowledge, then I think management has also failed to select the right calibre?

So I have changed 3 teachers, with 3 different curriculum (some has exercise, some have the actual food to touch), various excuses for the lacking in standard.

Though I got back the remaining money for the package, morally I would like to share my experience so people who are keen can be make known of my experience and judge for themselves. You should still go for trial if you could but do not sign up so easily like me. The end figure I paid for was equivalent to what I would pay for Heguru. I would be better off to wait for Heguru to save all the troubles in first place. To be fair, the model might not be too bad but the owner was not putting the child/parent interest as priority. I felt the academy was too business driven, not focusing on the education aspect.

Moral of the story: Do your research well, make your money worth, do not compromise your child’s education.

I rest my case here. Thanks.

Dear CaptainJ,

Thank you for you sharing your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your grievances. We value your feedback as they will help us improve our services. We have acknowledged your feedback, apologized to you and have also addressed some of your concerns in our efforts to support and assist you while your child was with us.

We understand your intention is to share your experience. You had said you wanted to resolve the issue amicably. From the beginning, we have been very supportive and accommodating to you. However, there are some points that you had shared where we felt require some clarification, so that they will represent the truth with context.

1. We were not aware of the forum that you had posted when we discussed with you initially over the phone to assist you the best way we can out out goodwill, even though it was not not according to the t&c. This is an untruth as we had offered it out of sincerity, believing you when you said you wanted to resolve the matter amicably. After speaking to you on the phone and reach the best solution to help you, we were then informed that you had posted something in the forum. That was when we made the call again to you the day after, as we know from the beginning we had been very supportive of your matter.

2. To the best of our knowledge, both the admin and the owner did explain to you the terms and conditions clearly as we did to all our parents. We remembered you have many questions and we did our best to assist you.

3. We have apologized to you many times that your lesson had to be cancelled at the last minute as a teacher who already came to the centre was really unwell to teach on that day, despite trying her best initially, thinking it is not serious. Due to the Covid situation, we take our students' safety seriously. It is not a norm for us to inform parents so close to the lesson, but due to the unique circumstances, we seek parents' kind understanding on the matter for the safety of the students and teachers. Unfortunately, not everything is within our control.

4. While we acknowledge your feedback, kindly also note that some activities are not meant to be repeated on a weekly basis, hence the variation each week.

5. All the 3 teachers that you have attended have positive reviews with other parents. We changed 3 times for you because we care, and tried our best to give you the best one that suits you and your child. We have apologized to you on behalf of the teacher unknowingly or accidentally pronounce crocodile as alligator. We sincerely believe that this does not reflect the teacher's calibre.

6. In your previous forum post, you mentioned that we did not reply your email for several weeks. This is not the truth. Firstly, after you had brought up your issue from the beginning via email (28 Oct), we had spoken to you on the phone 1 day after your email (29 Oct) (not several weeks later as claimed). We heard your concerns as well as your concern that your child was not responding well to the lesson. On that very day itself, we quickly manage to make multiple arrangements in order to support you the best way, and managed to arrange for the trial teacher to be your daughter's teacher. We thought we had already really did all we can to support and assist you the best we can.

7. Also, we offered to support your child during lesson, to assist you with guiding your child and explained that some children need more time to adapt and adjust to the lesson. We explained that sometimes, the guidance from parents can improve how a child responds. So on that very weekend (31 Oct), we supported you by lending a hand to assist, and we were very proud to see your daughter responding positively with the support. Your child was already sitting well in class (instead of being active), engaging happily well in class on that day.

8. Thus, when we saw your another email on 30 Oct (the day before your child showed great improvement in class), we had assumed that since we met on 31 Oct and resolved your child's issues, the matter had already been put to rest. This may be our mistake and we have apologized for that. So when you sent another email on 9 November, we spoke to you on the phone and promised to work out the best arrangement for you, which we did, by that very week. As the dates above have shown, it is not several weeks later as claimed.

We have gone out of the way and supported and assisted you in so many ways from the beginning, but none was acknowledged. While it is alright for us to use forums to share our reviews, we hope that it is also done in a fair manner so that the forums will not be misused, lest it may bear a resemblance to cyberbullying, without us possibly realizing.

We appreciate your time and we wish you and your daughter well. Thank you and take care.

Not another case?! I fully agree with CaptainJ on the inferior standards. Also, just want to say that I have enrolled my 3 children in various enrichment courses for the past 10 years, ranging from Shichida, Heguru, TKD, CMA, Yamaha, MYC, multisports and soccer classes and not one has ever been as dramatic as this...LOL.

I think Genius League is more suited to run debate classes. :D

Hi all. I’m here to share my 2+ years of experience with Genius League (GL).

My girl started her GL class when she was 1year old. Initially it was really tough for a 1yo child to sit still for even 30mins. With the amount of effort the teachers put in and the various activities planned for the class, her concentration in the class naturally increases and now she really enjoys her 1+hour class. She looks forward to seeing her teacher and friends in class and even remind me to practise the poem recital with her every evening so that she can recite it during the class.

I have been receiving feedbacks from my girl’s childcare teachers that she is able to understand instruction well and recognises more words than some of her classmates. Her N2 teacher actually feedback that my girl is more advanced than her classmates.

Thanks to GL Teachers who have been guiding and providing me ideas to enhance the right brain training at home. Keep up the good job, GL
2800923E-D001-412B-8202-A1C268C14366.jpeg

Just wish to share my thoughts with Genius League. I enrolled 2 of my kids with Genius League for 1 year commitment. I would say my interaction with the academy since trial, enrollment, classes, and end of terms were all smooth sailing and great experience. The teacher was really good and engaging both my kids in class. We started off with a bit of struggling due to the fast pace, but improvements were really seen after a couple of months especially the Math and memory skill.

Liaising with admin on replacement class, and other benefits that were included in our 1 year package was easy as well. I mean i beg to differ on above's negative comment.

Way to go Genius League Academy, you guys are doing great!

I sent my daughter and son to the school for more than 2 years already, and it was recommended by my friend. So far the childcare teacher always comment their memory is good, so quite happy to hear that. I can see the improvement in terms of their thinking ability.. like can see quite sharp. Can understand quite fast, and remembers well. Teacher said they are always helping friends at school. Teacher said they focus well and can understand fast, even things quite complex, that's why they are helping others. I can see the difference between them and their peers. Before I sent them I have researched about right brain training so I know it is important for young kids, and happy to see how the program has helped them. I think once we help them with right brain training in their early years, it will help them to become confident learners. Then next time don't need to stress so much, cos in primary school now syllabus not like our time a lot easier. Ability to catch fast in my opinion is important as it makes their learning less stressful in school. My friends' kids already in primary school, and doing well. Spelling always very good she said, learn very fast. Hope this program also helps my kids next time in school

Back