Free UNIQGIFT (7-11, giant, cold storage etc...) vourchers or Qoo10 Points

estherchen

Hello All,

Good lobang to intro. PM me if interested.

Basically a link will be send to you after I have done the registration for you. after you click into the link, it will bring you to download the app. after you have download the app, let it run in the background. you do not have the do anything.

as our company is interested to know how many hours singpaorean spend on social media, hence this app will help us to track the hours. no confidential data will be leak, so don't worry.

after you download the app, just have to printscreen 1 page for me (I will let you know where and what to printscreen). this printscreen page is needed for us to credit the points into the account within 2-3 weeks.

New user will straight away get 500 points credited to your account. 100 points = $1. you can download up to 3 devices. means if you download in your ipad or tablet as well, you will get extra 500. means you will straight away get 1000points which is $10. Can change to either qoo10 points or uniqgift vouchers which include giants, cold storage etc.

let the app run and each week 125 points will be credited in. means around 1-2 months later you will have $10 again.

If you are okay with the above, please provide me with your name, email address, mobile and DOB. Mobile is needed for the verification code and link of the app to be send to you.. :)

Just redeemed my $10 vouchers.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1487592824168.jpg
    FB_IMG_1487592824168.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 289

Back