For mummies in search of gynae in 2020/21!

aprilye

Looking for a gynae to assist your delivery in TMC?

My recommendation ;) : Dr. Tan Kai Lit

Here's my experience to share :
I was initially a subsidized patient in kkh and due to the helpless encounters we have met, my spouse and I have decided to look for a reasonable price yet skillful + patience gynae during week 25(second trimester).

As you can see from a number of reviews of Dr. Tan Kai Lit, most mummies finds him patience in answering their inquiry. On top of that, his delivery charges are reasonable too. As heard, he does have package pricing for prenatal check ups. Unfortunately, I switched too late from kkh to tmc and miss out the good deal.

Other than the above mentioned plus points, here are some observations my spouse and I made in conclusion :
- Flexible and easy to book appointments
- Friendly and great services provided by nurses who supports Dr. Tan.
- Spacious clinic
- Humble gynae who explains why he may be late
(kkh subsidized rate wise, even though cheaper, waiting time is definitely longer and may gets on your nerves at times as half day is really gone.I guess depending on individual perception of weighing between price vs services :s )

I believe most gynaes in Singapore are great, but here's my pick and for your consideration!

A good gynaecologist makes our life during pregnancy much more at ease. When wife is happy, husband is happy man too!

Have a blessed enjoyable parenthood!

Last edited:

Any recommendation for female gynae ?
Hi baobao mum, I am a FTM, so kinda this is my first experience with Dr. Tan and I am still under his post natal care to ensure my uterus is back to original size and pap smear test will also be done 4 months after birth~~

Unfortunately, I do not have any experience with female gynae, so wouldn't be able to recommend you for now.. ^^

Last edited:
Hi baobao mum, I am a FTM, so kinda this is my first experience with Dr. Tan and I am still under his post natal care to ensure my uterus is back to original size and pap smear test will also be done 4 months after birth~~

Unfortunately, I do not have any experience with female gynae, so wouldn't be able to recommend you for now.. ^^
No worries, thanks for that :)

Hi..Is Dr Tan stitching skill good? I'm bit worried of second round C-sect with fibroid and cyst issue. Appreciate if you could give me some comment on him and information on the fees?

Hi..Is Dr Tan stitching skill good? I'm bit worried of second round C-sect with fibroid and cyst issue. Appreciate if you could give me some comment on him and information on the fees?
Hi EUG,

Dr. tan stitching skills is pretty good for me,quick and neat. I had natural birth and quick recovery by end of second week after delivery.

Prior before my delivery, Dr. tan had given me his contact directly in case of emergency. He is indeed helpful and practical when it comes to post delivery care.

I had water retention after my delivery which makes me a bit panicky and moody.He is patience in answering my anxious questions. Eg. Requesting me to monitor my blood pressure, wear compression socks and if required, to go down to clinic to let him have a look.

For information on fees, here is a general price range -
> For natural birth, the doctor fees range about 2500 - 3000 sgd, while cesarean section range is about 3500 - 5000 sgd.

As individual's situation is different, to grasp a better cost understanding, best to call them for more details @+65-6752-8500 ^^.

Last edited:

Back