For Men to have strong, healthy sperm

babyhelp

Hi Ladies,

Sorry but may I know what kind of supplements your Husband takes to make his sperm a lot and strong and contain Zinc.

Someone recommended Tongkat Ali, pls advise. Many Thanks
IMG_3049.JPG
IMG_3050.JPG

Hi,

My hubby took Mega Men from GNC and his sperm count increase from like 4m to 44m. But is depend on individual.. I overheard from people n doctor recommend COq10 supplement is good for both Men & Women, so i change n let him try this. Try to get at iherd is much more cheaper then get it at pharmacy.

I pass some of my coq10 to my friend and it works for her. Her egg grow well in number and size last few days. Only manage pass her appx 5-6 days before her transfer.

The rest we taking now, going for my next cycle in oct so will only know till then. I feel supplements will helps. Doctor recommend my hubby take vit e if he wants takes supplement.

L-carnitine , vitamin c, selenium , vit E all said to help
zinc definitely.
To make it easier for me, i bought Centrum multivit for my hb as it contains everything (except L-carnitine) as per Doc instruction
Doc also mentioned for me to take coq10, guess i will buy it then n we both take as its good for both men & woman

Starting now, and until the end of Tuesday, August 15th, for all orders over $40 USD, get additional 10% off

Or typing the following codes in the shopping basket:
Rewards Code: HAR2151
Coupon Code: August

Plus, you get a loyalty credit of 5% of the value of the order that you can use on your next order.

To make it easier for me, i bought Centrum multivit for my hb as it contains everything (except L-carnitine) as per Doc instruction
Doc also mentioned for me to take coq10, guess i will buy it then n we both take as its good for both men & woman

I'm taking Ubiquinol. the other form of coQ10. but I also bought some coQ10 on iHerb, cos there was promotion, less than$5 for 30 tab. but Ubiquinol is supposedly easier to absorb.

Back