For conceiving, warming up the womb.

miraclebabylove

Hi everyone!
I understand the agony to those who had TTC for a very long time. Myself, I have waited for 4 years and until my miracle, not just 1 but 2 came into my life. I went through IVF, 1st frozen cycle and I’m lucky that at my first attempt I managed to conceived a set of twins. I thought I would want to share how I prep myself for the procedure and how I strengthen my body, making a conducive environment for the embryo to implant. Before I went for IVF, I make sure I always wear socks and kept myself warm. The old people always say the feet and your navel is the gateway to how you condition your body to the way it is. And I thought I should share on the ovarian pack that I used that I think have greatly help me strength my body for conceive. The ovarian pack help to warm the womb⁣, cleanse the womb⁣, improve symptoms of menstrual cramp, improve symptoms of irregular menses⁣, improve symptoms of cold hands and feet and most importantly it strengthen the body to prepare for pregnancy⁣. I apply the ovarian twice a day in the morning and night. It’s a 3 months treatment, hence after my multiple failed IUIs, I took a 3 months break and condition my body. At the end of treatment, the month after I went for the IVF, and I got successfully conceived. While I was on the treatment, I felt that my menses was smoother and also had lesser cramps. Most importantly, I started to ovulate as I saw egg white mucus. Not sure if the ovarian pack has helped me, but I think for all those trying to conceive, it’s worth to give it a try. Can DM me if you wanna find out more, I’m willing to share my TTC journey and ovarian pack that I used.

Hi everyone!
I understand the agony to those who had TTC for a very long time. Myself, I have waited for 4 years and until my miracle, not just 1 but 2 came into my life. I went through IVF, 1st frozen cycle and I’m lucky that at my first attempt I managed to conceived a set of twins. I thought I would want to share how I prep myself for the procedure and how I strengthen my body, making a conducive environment for the embryo to implant. Before I went for IVF, I make sure I always wear socks and kept myself warm. The old people always say the feet and your navel is the gateway to how you condition your body to the way it is. And I thought I should share on the ovarian pack that I used that I think have greatly help me strength my body for conceive. The ovarian pack help to warm the womb⁣, cleanse the womb⁣, improve symptoms of menstrual cramp, improve symptoms of irregular menses⁣, improve symptoms of cold hands and feet and most importantly it strengthen the body to prepare for pregnancy⁣. I apply the ovarian twice a day in the morning and night. It’s a 3 months treatment, hence after my multiple failed IUIs, I took a 3 months break and condition my body. At the end of treatment, the month after I went for the IVF, and I got successfully conceived. While I was on the treatment, I felt that my menses was smoother and also had lesser cramps. Most importantly, I started to ovulate as I saw egg white mucus. Not sure if the ovarian pack has helped me, but I think for all those trying to conceive, it’s worth to give it a try. Can DM me if you wanna find out more, I’m willing to share my TTC journey and ovarian pack that I used.
Keen to know where to purchase the ovarian pack

Hi everyone!
hi pls pm me. thks

Hi everyone!
Hi, pls pm me as well. Thanks.

Hi everyone!
Hi pls pm the details of the ovarian pack. Thanks

Hi everyone!
Hi, can pm me as well?

Hi everyone!

Hi! PM me as well pls...thank you!

Hi everyone!
Hi.. congratulations! Do you mind sharing of the ovarian pack? Thank you!

Hi everyone!

hi i have pmed you. :)

Hi everyone!
Hi what is Ovarian Pack?

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
Pls ping me the details of the ovarian pack.

Hi , just to share , I think TS is referring to Castor Oil Pack. It can be purchased off IHerb

Google for the usage and purpose.

Hope it helps

Hi everyone!
Hi can PM me as well? Thanks

Hi everyone!
Can pm me pls ?

Hi everyone!

interested as well, pls let me know. Thanks!

Hi everyone!

please help to share the ovarian pack details.

Hi everyone!
Hi can know where you bought the ovarian pack

Hi everyone!
Hi can share details too? Thank you!

Hi everyone!
Hi I am going for ivf soon and keen to know more about the prep beforehand and the ovarian pack. Thankyou

Hi everyone!

Hi pls pm me! Interested to know the ovarian pack:) thanks!

Hi everyone!
Hihi! Please pm me? Thank you!!

Hi everyone!
i'm interested too, pls pm , thanks!

Hi everyone!
Hi dear.

May I please ask about the Ovarian pack? Thank you!

Hi everyone!
Hi can you share it with me too...
Thanks

Hi everyone!
Hi, I would like to know on the ovarian pack pls. Thanks.

Any other ladies actually bought and use it ? It’s a MLM product so I’m not really sure if it’s worthwhile to try?

Not sure but I am quite annoyed when member come and post yet have to dm to get answer.

Why can't just share here. Thought this is a ttc section and ladies are just as despo like me to have a baby. What is so secretive about the product.. Lol

Not sure but I am quite annoyed when member come and post yet have to dm to get answer.

Why can't just share here. Thought this is a ttc section and ladies are just as despo like me to have a baby. What is so secretive about the product.. Lol
Usually these kind are the annoying mlm lor..they deserved to be reported.

Back