Fiance has been visiting prostitute because of ED

Hi all, over the months I have found out that my ex-partner is really quite a psycho and he definitely needs professional help. I’m extremely hurt and depressed about it but I also know that I deserve a lot better.

I hope the wise women here can advice me how to move on happily. I hope that the people who have managed to move on happily can share with me the experience.

I am aware that there are many women here who have went through similar mishaps. I really want to tell you women, please remember to love yourself, be kind to yourself. Don’t ever punish yourself for somebody else’s mistakes. Never ever settle for a man who doesn’t treat you well. I hope to send you positive vibes and love. Please know that the best revenge is to live a wonderful life, a life that is better than before!

Hi all, over the months I have found out that my ex-partner is really quite a psycho and he definitely needs professional help. I’m extremely hurt and depressed about it but I also know that I deserve a lot better.

I hope the wise women here can advice me how to move on happily. I hope that the people who have managed to move on happily can share with me the experience.

I am aware that there are many women here who have went through similar mishaps. I really want to tell you women, please remember to love yourself, be kind to yourself. Don’t ever punish yourself for somebody else’s mistakes. Never ever settle for a man who doesn’t treat you well. I hope to send you positive vibes and love. Please know that the best revenge is to live a wonderful life, a life that is better than before!

Hi hope you are coping better now. If you don't mind, could you share how your ex is a psycho and needs professional help? Because I had a hard time trying to decipher mine too. Since you said ex, I presume you have divorced him already?

I cope by meditating & reading. Can try Pierre Alex Jeanty's Ashes of Her Love & Really Moving On - there's e-books that's like S$10+ only.

Hopefully one day, letting go of the bad guy means we have space for the real good one who truly loves us.

Last edited:
Hi hope you are coping better now. If you don't mind, could you share how your ex is a psycho and needs professional help? Because I had a hard time trying to decipher mine too. Since you said ex, I presume you have divorced him already?

I cope by meditating and reading. Can try Pierre Alex Jeanty's Ashes of Her Love & Really Moving On - there's e-books that's like S$10+ only.

Hopefully one day, letting go of the bad guy means we have space for the real good one who truly loves us.
maybe you wan to what’s your problem here?

I cope by meditating and reading. Can try Pierre Alex Jeanty's Ashes of Her Love & Really Moving On - there's e-books that's like S$10+ only.

Hi! I’m using the app version for this forum and keep getting error when I type long msges so I got to keep it short. Before you try to decipher him, please read ‘leave a cheater, gain a life’ by Tracy Schorn. Buy the ebook and it will really answer most of your questions if not all. It may even make you laugh. :)

You will see the techniques that men use to manipulate you after you caught them in the book. You will even read about yourself and what you have done in the book covered in the book.

so many men look for prostitute!
Screenshot_20200511-104257_Facebook.jpeg

Hey I just want to say I hope you ladies are doing well and coping well during the circuit breaker period. There are days I feel down and days I feel that I am looking forward to dating again.

I hope we can continue to encourage each other and lift each other up! :)

Hey I just want to say I hope you ladies are doing well and coping well during the circuit breaker period. There are days I feel down and days I feel that I am looking forward to dating again.

I hope we can continue to encourage each other and lift each other up! :)

Hi Joy,

i thought u are dating with the 40+ man?
hope u are coping fine as well.

Hi Joy,

i thought u are dating with the 40+ man?
hope u are coping fine as well.

Nope, I am not dating him. Yes, I am happier and happier day by day. Also, feeling more and more relieve that I did not marry my ex. I'm just very grateful everyday I become more and more like my cheerful self again. Eating well, sleeping well, exercise well, in a better physical shape than before.

To anyone else who is here because you experienced something similar, don't ever give up because allowing a loser to take away your happiness and smile is seriously not worth it. Take care of yourself always! :)

Nope, I am not dating him. Yes, I am happier and happier day by day. Also, feeling more and more relieve that I did not marry my ex. I'm just very grateful everyday I become more and more like my cheerful self again. Eating well, sleeping well, exercise well, in a better physical shape than before.

To anyone else who is here because you experienced something similar, don't ever give up because allowing a loser to take away your happiness and smile is seriously not worth it. Take care of yourself always! :)

That great, i mean not about the dating, but the days u got getting better and even hotter.
"one door close, another door open." i hope all the best to you.

i like the 2nd paragraph, very motivating.
Cheers@!

That great, i mean not about the dating, but the days u got getting better and even hotter.
"one door close, another door open." i hope all the best to you.

i like the 2nd paragraph, very motivating.
Cheers@!

Thank you!
The journey of walking out of this pain is tremendously hard for me. There are so many days I wish I can ceased to exist so that I do not need to deal with the pain. I won't say I am completely healed but I don't want to let what I have achieved and built up in my life to go waste because of a short ED guy with lotsa other health problems. Don't pay for other people's mistake. I really empathise with other women who have been cheated on before. I see so many other women who started new threads on cheating and I just wish that mine will eventually ends off with something positive so that other women know that the pain can end and will end. <3

Hi there. I am not sure if anyone is still reading this.

Recently I have reconnected with one of my acquaintance and I found out that he actually had a crush on me a few years back.

So anyhow, we chat, connected and made out. I’ve met other men online but none I actually want to make out with.

The thing I want to share about this making out is that, I feel that my true passion is back. I have repressed so much passion with my fiancé or rather ex fiancé for so long because in my head anything that leads to sex with him will lead to disappointment and stress between us and I try to avoid acts which turns people on with him. I am not physically attracted to the ex fiancé but very connected to him intellectually and emotionally. Because of the few times he initiated sex but failed to get it up, it actually stressed me up a lot. I just feel that he is not as masculine as other men out there as his height is below average and doesn’t really have a fit body but have always chose to overlooked that because I connected so well with him emotionally and intellectually.

So this acquaintance and I met up a few times more and made out. I was trying hard not to sleep with him. Recently we slept together and after so long of not sleeping with my ex fiancé. I feel normal again after sleeping with this acquaintance. He physically more masculine and it turns me on me. Also, we had sex 3 times in a night as most importantly he didn’t stressed me out with erectile dysfunctions. The sex to me was so liberating and amazing. He is in his early 40s and a decade older than my ex fiancé, he’s not even going to gym or keeping his body in tip top condition but he can last sooo much longer than my ex fiancé and so much more stamina to keep going even after a very long day. He always try to make me reach orgasm. I am an attractive woman with healthy or above average level of libido. I really can’t believe I gave up sex for so many years for my ex fiancé only to be cheated on. Sorry that I am ranting here. I just find it unbelievable that I was willing to give sex up for him because I loved him. This acquaintance just reminds myself that I probably never should give up my sexual rights and continue to be comfortable with being a healthy woman with sexual desires. I feel sad that I repressed myself for so long :( and all the amazing sex I have missed out all these years.

I just really wish to be able to find someone who I can connect with intellectually, emotionally and without health condition.
Glad to hear things worked out for you!

Back