Fetus heartbeat at 4 weeks pregnant?

I took 2 pregnancy test kits yesterday & both tested positive. Looked through the calendar & calculated that I should only be 4 weeks pregnant now according to my menstrual cycle. As I have a Doppler at home, I used the Doppler to search for the fetus heartbeat & to my surprise, I managed to hear a different heartbeat from my own.

I googled online & found out that heartbeat will only starts from 5-6weeks onwards. Just wondering if there’s a possibility that a fetus can have heartbeat at 4 weeks? Not planning to see a gynae so soon as I know it’s too early to see anything through the ultrasound scan.

I took 2 pregnancy test kits yesterday & both tested positive. Looked through the calendar & calculated that I should only be 4 weeks pregnant now according to my menstrual cycle. As I have a Doppler at home, I used the Doppler to search for the fetus heartbeat & to my surprise, I managed to hear a different heartbeat from my own.

I googled online & found out that heartbeat will only starts from 5-6weeks onwards. Just wondering if there’s a possibility that a fetus can have heartbeat at 4 weeks? Not planning to see a gynae so soon as I know it’s too early to see anything through the ultrasound scan.

impossible to hear at 4 week... 4 week there is nothing to see so where can hear bb heartbeat. Yeah so is 6 week & above depend when u ovulate

Home dippers are

Home dopplers are usually for 12 weeks onwards.

Back