Fertility doctors - Dr Roland Chieng or Dr LC Foong?

ttcing

I have been ttcing for 7 months and thinking of having a good consulation / proper check-up with a good fertility doc who can advise me and DH properly. Not just going to any gynae who just sees us for 5 mins and to brush us away, telling us to try actively for another 6 mths. We do not want to waste time anymore as both of us are not young anymore and my biological clock is ticking real fast now. I have also taken one course of clomid last cycle but that did not help.

Who is better in terms of accurate and proper explanation and diagnosis to the root of the problem - Dr Roland Chieng or Dr LC Foong?

Anyone has any good or negative experience with them?

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks
happy.gif

i don't know about Dr Roland. i'm a dr foong's pt. he is a very good and patient dr. i conceived my girl through ivf with dr foong.
happy.gif

my doc is Dr Roland chieng from PEH.
he ok nice doc, won't c u 5 min then brush u out.the staff also very nice.
i did a proper check-up on jan n suggest to go for Laparoscopic surgery so i hv it on feb.
now i m 5mth pregnant n is natural pregnant.

Hello ladies

anyone else have seen either doctors for Ivf. I am also down to both of them and wondering who should I see? Appreciate any feedback. Thx

Hi! Dr roland is my fertility doc. He is v straight forward kind. so he will just tell you can or cannot. He told me i will confirm pregnant with IVF and i did 1 cycle with him. 1st trf i was preg shortly mc. 2nd trf i trf 2 embryo and succeeded. Now my baby is already 11mths old. So, if u prefer a doctor that is very straight forward kind go for dr roland!

Back