Failed IVF and FET #1.. what to do next?

Hi,

I am new to this forum, am really lost and upset..
Underwent IVF (Transfer of 2x D2 embryoes) and FET (Transfer of 1x D5 blastocyst) with KKIVF but both failed...

I really do not know what can i do next.. have the following options:

1) Change to another IVF centre - but i do not know which IVF centre/Doctor to go to...
2) Go for another try with KKIVF for another FET - now left with 2 D2 frozen embryoes (but they might not survive the thawing!)

For advice, please..

Hello! I also just failed my 1st FET...will be going for the next FET in a few months time..I am considering going for acupuncture...maybe you can also try acupuncture? Saw from forum Dr Zou in amk not bad=]

Hi,

I am new to this forum, am really lost and upset..
Underwent IVF (Transfer of 2x D2 embryoes) and FET (Transfer of 1x D5 blastocyst) with KKIVF but both failed...

I really do not know what can i do next.. have the following options:

1) Change to another IVF centre - but i do not know which IVF centre/Doctor to go to...
2) Go for another try with KKIVF for another FET - now left with 2 D2 frozen embryoes (but they might not survive the thawing!)

For advice, please..
Hi of i were you i will go for option 2. Then see how. Because govt got funding. And since you already got frozen embries at kkivf centre. Try to have a more relax mind for the 2nd try. Who knows u may strike this time of fet. All e best!

Back