Extra Letrozole pills?

Hopeful.C

Hi everyone

Does any of you have spare Letrozole pills that you don’t intend to or need not consume anymore? I would like to buy them from you.

Letrozole has given me successful ovulation the past few months but i’ve not gotten pregnant yet. I’m hopeful that with a few more months of trying, I will fall pregnant.

I’m going overseas very soon for a couple of months and not in time to make an appointment with my doctor. His next available slot is in Feb where I’m already out of town. Therefore I can’t get the prescription from him.

My husband will be with me and I don’t want to stop trying in that 2 months I’m away, hence I hope to get a few months supply from kind souls here.

Please leave me a message if you have spare Letrozole pills. I’m on 7.5mg dosage which means each cycle I take 15 pills in total. Each pill’s dosage is 2.5mg.

Thank you so much!

Hi all, anybody have extra Letrozole pills to let go? I have finished my 1 mth course and I think it has helped me but I'm not pregnant yet, so I was hoping to take the same for another 1-2 cycles. Thanks.

Back