Experienced nanny @ Jurong West

eng.chuah

A mother of 2 undergraduate looking for baby/toddler to babysit. Have 14 years of experience providing baby sitting services (2 child, each starting from 3 months to primary 1)

No pets and non-smoker. Moving to Jurong West in late Aug/Sept.

Chinese speaking.

PM if interested, thank you.

Last edited:

Can i know what are the charges like. My baby is due Next year in Jan so if to start would be when i am heading back to work around March to APril 19

A mother of 2 undergraduate looking for baby/toddler to babysit. Have 14 years of experience providing baby sitting services (2 child, each starting from 3 months to primary 1) No pets and non-smoker. Moving to Jurong West in late Aug/Sept. Chinese speaking. PM if interested, thank you.
A mother of 2 undergraduate looking for baby/toddler to babysit. Have 14 years of experience providing baby sitting services (2 child, each starting from 3 months to primary 1) No pets and non-smoker. Moving to Jurong West in late Aug/Sept. Chinese speaking. PM if interested, thank you.

Hi,

May i know where street of Jurong west and Block No? I'm looking for nanny on Dec 2019.

Kindly PM me.

Thanks

Hi I m interested, I stay in jurong West St 64,and now my baby is 2 months old,I may need a nanny in this coming June,can arrange for a meet up?

Hi I m interested, I stay in jurong West St 64,and now my baby is 2 months old,I may need a nanny in this coming June,can arrange for a meet up?

Hi, I’m unable to take on new baby now as the parents of the current baby I’m babysitting decided to extend the service in view of the COVID-19. Thank you.

Back