kok thye

Hi all,

We have just ended our nanny's service as we are enrolling our child in preschool next year. Would like to strongly recommend our nanny to anyone who may need her service as we find her to be a caring and responsible nanny.

Some background on her..
She had taken care of my sister's daughter previously and she was the one who recommended her to us. Our nanny has a family where her children are all brought up well-behaved with good mannerism. She has brought up our daughter to be an obedient and good mannered child. She had even endured for 2 nights to successfully wean our daughter off the pacifier and also started potty training for her. She is now able to sound out if she wanted to pee or poo, if she is not on diaper.

Do feel free to post your questions if you are interested. I will try to best to reply asap.

Thanks,
Kok Thye

Hi all,

We have just ended our nanny's service as we are enrolling our child in preschool next year. Would like to strongly recommend our nanny to anyone who may need her service as we find her to be a caring and responsible nanny.

Some background on her..
She had taken care of my sister's daughter previously and she was the one who recommended her to us. Our nanny has a family where her children are all brought up well-behaved with good mannerism. She has brought up our daughter to be an obedient and good mannered child. She had even endured for 2 nights to successfully wean our daughter off the pacifier and also started potty training for her. She is now able to sound out if she wanted to pee or poo, if she is not on diaper.

Do feel free to post your questions if you are interested. I will try to best to reply asap.

Thanks,
Kok Thye
I am interested. Pls pm

Hi sorry for late reply. Just learnt from my nanny that she has decided to take a break for the time being.

Hi sorry for late reply. Just learnt from my nanny that she has decided to take a break for the time being.

Hi my nanny may be interested again. Can call her directly to enquire. Bty can someone teach me how to pm? Thanks in advance

Hi Kok Thye, can I have the nanny's contact if she is still available.
I'm looking for a nanny for March 2019 onwards

Hi ma
Hi all,

Some background on her..

Thanks,
Kok Thye

May i know if your nanny is still available and where she stay ?

Back