EXERCISE: Get Rid of afterbirth flabby tummy

Hihi

The osim belt really works but must use religiously everyday, even a 15mins session does wonders. I have been using since I gave birth to my first bb. He is now 4 years old.

Hi ladies
apologise if i have not reply you till now. as i did not come in this thread after my last posting. recently got quite a number of pm asking me on the galvanic spa device that made me to better come in and check if i missed out anyone.

went to a few rounds of spa party and some friends and even newly met mummies who contacted me grab a set for themselve. seeing results liao! very happy for them!

mummy_tang/maybemummy/queensway
i will PM/email to you shortly. sorry for the delay.

Hi Rachel

I also want! I also want!!!!!!
Please pm me!!!!!!!!
Thanks a million!!!!!!!
I'm so desperate now. People always think I'm preggie again!!! URH...........

Doris/Sarahng/Mrs Chew
replied to you. Pls check.

Mrs Chew
heehee, i totally know how it is like to be mistaken as preggie again when you are not!! hurting right??

Hi Rachel,

PM me pls! Quite keen to find out more
happy.gif
Thanks!

i find the best way to get rid of flabby stomach real quick is to go on total breastfeeding/ebm. your womb naturally contracts every time your baby breastfeeds. it goes down real quick.

Hi ladies,
if I did not pm or email you, do pm me instead as i might miss out on some of you here. been having lots of ppl asking for information from me and i really lost track of who i had pm-ed or emailed to.
thanks =)

me too i became very slim after delivery thanks to bf, and gain 5kg after i stopped. increase from xs-s to M size
sad.gif
worst is the big bag of fat in the tummy...

i jog twice a week, doesn't help
sad.gif
sad.gif

any mummy knows how to improve on saggy breasts too?

rachel i pm u, please pm me in case u dont receive, thanks !

KL
jogging does help in tonning our overall body, but to actually see the effort need to at least exercise 3 times per weeks and min 45 mins each.
me hates jogging and too lazy oso =p tats y this galvanic spa works for me. can do at the leisure of watching tv program or after a good bath =)

since you are targeting on your tummy, this gadget works! i went through it so i know. btw, i replied your email already.

margarita
will pm to you shortly.

celine
hey i remember you! long time no 'see'!

Hi all, sharing wif u all my massure, she work in a saloon n doing house col & pre/post natal too. have a good pair of gifted hands which may help us (mummies) professional & knowledgeable will bring her barang2 & massage table too.
lemme noe if any 1 is intrested.

Hi lee hong,

she normaly will arrange directly. i dunn remember there is any clause in timing 4 her.
but not over 12mn ya... hehehehe...

hi netfinity/rodessa
apologise for my late reply, been super busy lately bcoz i gave birth to my #2 in Jan. gonna start using my galvanic spa to get rid of my ugly tummy!

will email you the details at my soonest.

netfinity
i used a month to achieve flat tummy from a muffin waist =)

Hi all, I also have a very flappy tummy after birth until I use the chili slimming cream. After using for about 2 weeks daily, i can see my tummy is more firm and not so flappy ler.

Wear jeans and tight blouse also nice. Not like a muffin with overflow "meat" ler.

hi ladies!

so sorry for my late late reply. had emailed to you on the details. hope my reply is helpful =)

like to share what I had achieved last sat after attended their spa workshop. showed my tummy to hubby the minute i reached home, he saw my half tummy is smaller and stretch marks are lighter as compare to the other half of my tummy. LOL! (we did half tummy spa during the workshop) just 20mins and the result is amazing. currently am hardworking to do my spa apart from taking care of my kids, running errands and clearing houseworks! =)

Hi there! I love galvanic spa too! It really help tone my tummy and flabby arms, the best part is that its fast, I can do it while watching my fav tv series...I can do it anytime, without booking for appt. All you need is to consistently use it 5 mins daily and the result is very obvious.I also love the effect on my skin (face)especially after working and I need to look good for a dinner or impt appt. It helps a lot with my confidence!

I am curious abt this spa thingy... any mommy , who query Rachel in this earlier thread uses this ? and can testify result?

Hi Rachel.. Please also
PM me details

Back