Excellent Confinement Nanny Aunty Cheng Kim Lan (avai slots 2018)

Fina SG

I was extremely blessed to have Aunty Cheng Kim Lan (Lanjie) as my confinement nanny in April this year!

I'm a first time mum and around CNY this year, my mum insisted that I hired a confinement nanny. I was so skeptical why do I need this additional expense when we already have a maid who can cook well? In any case, my mum said it is different and so I unwillingly looked for a confinement nanny, and came across super praises for Lanjie on google, so I made a booking.

When Lanjie came, within the first few days, I realised she was indispensable! I felt so lucky to have her!

The top qualities of Lanjie are:

1. AMAZING ATTITUDE & HEART OF GOLD

Lanjie is so loving, gentle and patient with my baby, and treats my baby just like her own grandchild. She is extremely responsible and very fast to respond to my baby's needs. At night when baby cries, within a minute she is up and taking care of baby's needs, allowing me to rest well as I had a C-section and it was extremely painful to move/get up to attend to baby. She also integrates well with my family. My maid initially didn't like her but Lanjie was so kind and nice, within a few days my maid loved Lanjie so much and by the end of the month, my maid said Lanjie is an "angel" and would miss her so much when she leaves. I felt the same way.

2. DELICIOUS COOKING

Lanjie's cooking was so delicious my family also loved her cooking. She's never calculative and always happily cooks for entire family as long as we tell her how many pax are coming over for lunch / dinner. I was well nourished and by the end of the month, I could see my BB had grown so much and her skin was glowing! My volume of breast milk also tripled in the first month, so I guess my milk was very nutritious for baby as well.

3. EXCELLENT BABY ROUTINES

The confinement month felt like "baby-training" to me. Lanjie taught me how to handle my baby, bathe her, carry her properly, read her signals, establish a routine for her so that she is easy to take care of. After Lanjie left, I realised that she had taught me alot and I was able to confidently handle baby by myself.

4. GREAT TIME MANAGEMENT

Lanjie manages her schedule very well and completes the work required very speedily with excellent standard. She rests every afternoon between meals when BB is asleep, and every evening after dinner. She would spend time to connect with her family daily, which I can really see how much her children all love her and what an excellent mum she herself is, that her children are all very united and close with her. Even though she chats with her family during the rest times, when BB cries or when there is work to be done, she would immediately put down her personal chats and attend to BB.

5. WISE & CARING

At times I was extremely emotional, sometimes depressed and sometimes short tempered. Lanjie was always so patient and nice, she doesn't bear any grudges and the times that she saw my crying, she was so concerned and took time to chat with me, console me and gave me lots of positive energy and encouragement. I felt so much better and am so grateful and thankful to have her. She also has tremendous life experience and lots of stories to share. I learnt so much about being a loving human being with high integrity values from her. She's a Christian and in her private time she even prays for me, my baby and my family. I felt very touched.

In summary, I highly highly recommend Lanjie (Aunty Cheng Kim Lan) and any baby/family who has her will be blessed!! From what I know, she is extremely popular and already fully booked til the end of 2017! Do book Lanjie early the moment you are pregnant so you can enjoy your confinement.. :)

Lanjie's contact is +6016 666 9594 / +65 9890 7889. Good luck! ;)

Lanjie.jpg

I was extremely blessed to have Aunty Cheng Kim Lan (Lanjie) as my confinement nanny in April this year!

I'm a first time mum and around CNY this year, my mum insisted that I hired a confinement nanny. I was so skeptical why do I need this additional expense when we already have a maid who can cook well? In any case, my mum said it is different and so I unwillingly looked for a confinement nanny, and came across super praises for Lanjie on google, so I made a booking.

When Lanjie came, within the first few days, I realised she was indispensable! I felt so lucky to have her!

Lanjie is so loving, gentle and patient with my baby, and treats my baby just like her own grandchild. She is extremely responsible and very fast to respond to my baby's needs. At night when baby cries, within a minute she is up and taking care of baby's needs, allowing me to rest well as I had a C-section and it was extremely painful to move/get up to attend to baby. She also integrates well with my family. My maid initially didn't like her but Lanjie was so kind and nice, within a few days my maid loved Lanjie so much and by the end of the month, my maid said Lanjie is an "angel" and would miss her so much when she leaves. I felt the same way.

2. DELICIOUS COOKING

Lanjie's cooking was so delicious my family also loved her cooking. She's never calculative and always happily cooks for entire family as long as we tell her how many pax are coming over for lunch / dinner. I was well nourished and by the end of the month, I could see my BB had grown so much and her skin was glowing! My volume of breast milk also tripled in the first month, so I guess my milk was very nutritious for baby as well.

The confinement month felt like "baby-training" to me. Lanjie taught me how to handle my baby, bathe her, carry her properly, read her signals, establish a routine for her so that she is easy to take care of. After Lanjie left, I realised that she had taught me alot and I was able to confidently handle baby by myself.

4. GREAT TIME MANAGEMENT

Lanjie manages her schedule very well and completes the work required very speedily with excellent standard. She rests every afternoon between meals when BB is asleep, and every evening after dinner. She would spend time to connect with her family daily, which I can really see how much her children all love her and what an excellent mum she herself is, that her children are all very united and close with her. Even though she chats with her family during the rest times, when BB cries or when there is work to be done, she would immediately put down her personal chats and attend to BB.

5. WISE & CARING

At times I was extremely emotional, sometimes depressed and sometimes short tempered. Lanjie was always so patient and nice, she doesn't bear any grudges and the times that she saw my crying, she was so concerned and took time to chat with me, console me and gave me lots of positive energy and encouragement. I felt so much better and am so grateful and thankful to have her. She also has tremendous life experience and lots of stories to share. I learnt so much about being a loving human being with high integrity values from her. She's a Christian and in her private time she even prays for me, my baby and my family. I felt very touched.

In summary, I highly highly recommend Lanjie (Aunty Cheng Kim Lan) and any baby/family who has her will be blessed!! From what I know, she is extremely popular and already fully booked til the end of 2017! Do book Lanjie early the moment you are pregnant so you can enjoy your confinement.. :)

View attachment 684156
Does lanjie also clean the house and wash clothes?
What are her charges

I paid $2800 for 28 days.

I usually have a maid to help with housework, but there were few days that my maid was away and Lanjie automatically did the laundry and tidied up the house. Lanjie is a very clean and neat person, and I was glad she was so automatic when my maid wasn't around.

Last edited:

2. DELICIOUS COOKING

4. GREAT TIME MANAGEMENT

5. WISE & CARING

View attachment 684156
Hi there is there any way to contact aunty kim lan, tried calling and sms but no response, is her contact still the same?

She is good at cooking and cleaniess level is good but do not recommend her at all as she does not meet expectations for following reasons:

1.No knowledge of managing baby jaundice. mummy food should have as least as possible for the ginger, she still insisted it will not affect bb and advise to finish the ginger. Requested her to sun baby but never do it, and keep saying baby jaundice is reducing which in fact the level kept increasing, nearly needs to go back hosp for phototherapy. In the end causing babyjaundice last 2 mths.

2. Baby diaper rash due to long usage of unchange disposal diapers, i requested her to use cloth nappies during the day frequently. She said baby don’t like and prefer disposal ones.

3. Clean up baby late in the evening after 8pm. Isn’t this suppose to be done earlier in the evening to avoid catching cold.

4. Without asking, opened and finished up my food that was given by relatives during their visit.

5. Without asking, use dryer 2-3 times a week for her clothes and even requested my helper to change mattress sheet for her when she was only here for not even 2 weeks and she should change by herself.

6. using baby as an excuse to use aircon during the day and night.

Last edited:

Back