EUROSTAR -- Filorga professional Anti Aging product

eurostar

Hello all.
Those who know me will know I only bring in good /effective/ practical stuffs.

I am opening a new Spree product from France here !
Spree Site: http://beautypeak.eu/products/filorga-skin-perfusion
Filorga is one of the top brand in Europe.
Their motto: "Welcome to the world of non-surgical anti-aging procedures".

Filorga is a French brand that combines the best of two worlds: cosmetics and aesthetic medicine. All their products are backed up by years of extensive scientific research. Laboratories Filorga Paris are a certified manufacturer of three medical products (mesotherapy, glycolic peels and injectable dermal fillers) and they offer professional aesthetic medicine services in their beauty clinics. They use the experience obtained in aesthetic medicine to produce high, performing top-of-the-range anti-aging products. Filorga uses the same active ingredients and techniques in medical products and its beauty products. Their expertise in natural cell renewal processes and anti-aging solutions is unparalleled. It is truly a superior type of skincare.

All orders are welcome.

10% off all Filorga items

Collection
1. Self collect at Cantonment area.
2. Local Shipping - per singpost rates by weight
http://www.singpost.com.sg/quick_services/quicks_03postal.htm . For registered mail, add S$2.24.
3. Courier.

Payment
POSB Savings 180069534

First Payment for product = EUR X 0.9 X 1.7
2nd Payment for international shipping = S$2-S$10 /each depending on weight

Order format
Please post/pm your order or inquiries to me if keen.
You can also email to [email protected].

Terms & Conditions
a) I will make refunds within 2 days if this spree is cancelled.
b) I am not responsible for any defects/ missing items due to merchant error and shipping.
c) Items may arrived 3 weeks after order has placed, do not order if you cannot wait.
d) No payment, no order.
e) Please join me in this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

Thanks and enjoy shopping online.

Last edited:

LADY Gaga's face is one of the most recognised in the world, so a good skin care regime is essential.
The pop queen has given her seal of approval to the new range of Filorga face creams.

1.jpg

What Changes When We Age (Part 1)

Body changes due to aging are something we have to encounter without avoidance. It is natural process of the body causing stress and worry among the elders even though it's not health condition but it is significant factor resulting in many illnesses. Fortunately we get many good assistants to control this incident with the purpose of being healthy senior.
Healthy aging is not too far to achieve if we understand how aging phenomenon impacts on our body and also know how to behave to fight with body changes due to gradually aging process.

SKIN CHANGES

What changes

Skin changes are the most visible aging signs on the body. As we age, our skin health is gradually deteriorated. Its youthfulness is decreased since the body can produce less collagen, a substance essential for healthy skin. Loss of elasticity in skin arises resulting in sag, wrinkles and fine lines. The decrease of skin oil production impacts on dry skin leading to itchy skin.

What to do
Pay attention to taking care of skin can help to delay aging skin conditions.
- Eat more foods containing high antioxidantsincluding olive oil, tomato, fish, dark chocolate and leafy vegetables.

- Doing more physical activities which are the good assistant to stave off aging appearances because physical activities can help to robust the overall body from the inside out.

- Beware of sun exposure since it is the powerful enemy to destroy our skin health. It breaks down skin's connective tissue called collagen together with elastin fiber that brings about loss of skin's strength and flexibility.

- Don’t drink too much alcohol. As aging already causes the reduction of skin hydration, if we add more amount of alcohol, the level of hydration will be extremely reduced.

- Don’t smoke. Tobacco products have a power to damage our skin especially around the mouth. It causes more apparently wrinkles.

BONES, JOINTS and MUSCLES CHANGES

What changes

Natural aging process has great impacts on bones, joints and also muscles.
- The bones become more fragile due to loss of density and vigorousness. They therefore shrink in size resulting in a bit shorter.

- The muscles will lose flexibilityas well as strength leading to balancing problem.

- As we grow older, the joints that are continually used become weaker, consequently we get inflammation and painful in joints.

What to do
- Take more amount of calcium. Calcium is a mineral essential for healthy bones. The Institute of Medicine recommends that 1,000 milligrams of calcium a day is an adequate amount for adults ages 19 – 50 and men ages 51-70. For women ages more than 50 together with men ages more than 70 should take 1,200 mg of calcium a day.

- Take sufficient amount of vitamin D. Try to eat more foods rich in vitamin D including egg yolk, fish oil, fortified milk and also vitamin D supplement. The Institute of Medicine recommends that adults ages 19 – 70 should take 600 international units (IU) of vitamin D per day. The amount increase to 800 IU for people who are more than 70 years old.

- Take more vitamins K. Vitamin K is responsible for helping the body in protein production for healthy bones.

- Doing daily exercises. Many physical activities can help to boost up our bones, joints and also muscles. Some useful exercises for strengthen the bones includes weight-bearing exercises such as running, walking, jumping robe. Resistant exercises such as stretch bands also increase vigorousness in bones as well.

- Eat more protein to increase density of muscles.

VISION CHANGES

What changes
Aging has influences on our vision. We may face with the problem of focus on close objects (called presbyopia) because the sharpness of vision decreases. Insufficient tears in the eyes can cause dry eyes that can be developed to scarring of the cornea. Moreover, the elders have the high risk to be eyes diseases sufferer such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy. Unable to tolerate the glare is another big problem of aging eyes. It means that our eyes cannot optimize the darkness and the bright light. Therefore aging can affect our eyes’ lens leading to clouded vision (cataracts).

What to do
- Well protect the eyes by wearing sunglass together with hat to prevent the direct exposure to the sun.

- Eat good food useful for eyesight. Add foods comprised of omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E can help to protect our eyes from eyes health conditions related to aging. Some good foods useful foe our eyesight include leafy vegetables, fish, egg, bean and citrus fruits.

- Stop smoking because it is the factor increasing the risk of being cataract.

1 box of glykopeel can use for around 30x

the average cost of 1x chemical peeling in spa /clinic locally :

1.png

*******20% Promotion coupon till 31/Nov/2014******

First Payment for product = EUR X 0.8 X 1.7

For serum shipping each item average S$5

Thank you.

Hi all,
Please hold on your second reminders as I am out of town from 9/dec/2014 to 13/dec/2014.
Thus all reply will be slower depend on WIFI availability in hotel.

Thank you for your understanding.
Rgs,
Ade

bump up for an good and effective product
those spreeists who got it told me already seen improvement :):):)

Hi all,
Please note last day for self collect at my place will be 17/Feb/2015.
Will be doing another round of mailing at post office on Tuesday.
Courier arrangement should be fine.

Happy Chinese New year to all in advance.

Thank you all for the support.

Rgs,
Ade

Back