ETL Learning / Walters

icyclaw

Anybody bought ETL Learning / Walters before and have any comments? http://www.etllearning.com/products/total_development_program.
I saw it in a place that i sent my gal to for ice cream making workshop but they were quoting ard $5k? for a brand new set and half price for a demo set... Bought a number of educational sets for my gal before and end up being disappointed from the standard of english / ease of use / capturing my gal's interest. Appreciate true and in depth reviews from current users please.. Thank you.

hi, i bought the whole set half yr ago. Personally i found that it is very good; comprehensive & informative. Each kid learn in a different way & i still learning how to capture my gals' interest. You may pm me for further discussion.

hi, i bought the whole set half yr ago. Personally i found that it is very good; comprehensive & informative. Each kid learn in a different way & i still learning how to capture my gals' interest. You may pm me for further discussion.
It seems very useful for my Son. He started this series in N2 second half and completed the whole sets including Wook books in end of k1. I noticed he could recognise & read more words than his classmates. Anybody interested could pm me.

Back