Enrichment courses for 13mth old - GUGifted or others?*****

hi, anyone sending their 3yrs ++ children to GUG?
can share with me? tot of sending him there for enrichment classes....

hi,

my 4 years old gal is attending the early reading and writing class in GUG. my gal learns letter tracing, words together with phonics. the teacher will ask the kids to write their own name on the board and they will have word sheet to trace the letters and they learn words like map,tap,cap etc

GUG is a good enrichment class. Most so if the educator is full of energy and passion! Sad to say have to give up as my girl's weekend is already packed. Might consider weekday class, but then again i am not able to trust my helper to bring her there.

Actually, how do you bring babies to attend class at GUG?

I am staying in Jurong area. The centres are in United Sq or Suntec. Hahaha!

I don't drv. Cannot be ask me take cabs to and fro right? I gotta take trains and bus and walk quite a distance.. I might just boycott all these town enrichment centres! Fed UP! Feel like I'm living in a very deprived zone...

Hey Kell,

you are not alone my friend. I stayed at Punggol. Been looking around for enrichment classes for my 14mth old but very lazy to travel. I dun drive too... sigh...

hi kell, sheryl,

i stay in sengkang so normally once a week take taxis down to united square. anyway will pull my girl out and put her in another similar enrichment nearer to my house. but think my hubby still wan to put my younger son in GUG until my boy is 3 years old and able to join his sister at centre nearer to my house so currently still must incur taxis charge

hi mummies,

have been sending my boy (now aredi 22-mths-old) to Zoophonics (Siglap branch) for 2 mths. He's attending the classes twice a week during weekdays and the school fees are $200 per mth. I find the charges are quite reasonable for 1.5 hr which includes 0.5hr chinese immersion (as compared to GUG). The teacher in charge of my boy's class is also very patient and engaging. The school also has weekend classes which costs $100 for 1 hr class or $120 for 1.5hr (that includes 0.5 hr of chinese lesson). Understand that they have branches in other parts of Singapore, e.g. Jurong, Tampines. Not very sure about how the other branches, but u may want to give a try given the price and the many locations they have. I also dun drive, so I always bring my boy to class by bus.

cheers
happy.gif

Hi,

Anyone interested in attending trial class at Stage & Such? New Speech & Drama Centre at Clarke Quay. I heard from my friend trials only $10 and bb had alot of fun. Package is very flexible there. Got English, Mandarin, Bilingual and swimming class. I need 7 other mummy and baby to organize trial.

Back