Enrichment Classes Tips?

Observe your child's interest and let him/her take lead on the type of enrichment classes to sign up. I know of children who sign up for piano lessons, art classes, taekwondo classes, fencing classes, swimming and tennis classes. Group classes can be beneficial in helping your child open up and build confidence as he/she observes how other children behave in class.

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:

Good , patient, experienced Chinese teacher to recommend. She teaches N2 to P4 Chinese. Fun and engaging lessons to form strong language fundamentals. She has good resources and will customise her learning based on the needs of her students. Those interested may contact 81248434

Signed my girl up for a social emotional learning class and mountain biking to help with her confidence late last year through this centre Glyph. It's still a pretty new centre so it's not like midnchamps but she is enjoying the classes so far. I've realized an improvement as well. I might be signing her up for other classes as well if she wants since the rates are cheaper.

hi mommies,

Can share good enrichment classes to boost child confidence?
Hi, confidence comes from competency - after your child grows in skills - not just academic but socioemotional skills, he/she will grow in confidence :) It may differ depending on child's personality too. So, agree with the moms here - find out his/her interest helps too.

For Chinese, we started with an online Chinese tuition. The teachers are China based, they teach Chinese as well as GuShi. Kiddos love it so far, plus it’s so affordable like $10 per class for 25 min 1-1 teaching. If you are keen, they have free trial class. You just need to scan the QR code in the picture below to request for it.
D93BEB93-39FB-497A-86E4-D168A4474E28.jpeg

Something that I found when my kids were younger was to include 3rd language enrichment where they would not just learn another language but to have fun in a different environment with kids from different cultures. Oh how they bloomed and became so confident, tolerant and to cap it all, they pick up enough to do 3rd Language in school too. Their teacher then now has a French and English enrichment cemtre! They do tons on indoor and outdoor activities. It's amazing that they even have a trampoline on their premises. Check out her leaflet below! Her name is Stephanie and let her know you got her contact from the forums. She maybe able to offer you a discount.

Attachments

• IMG-20230919-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230919-WA0004.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20230919-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230919-WA0003.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 22
I found Wang Laoshi to be very good, my child improved very fast within 3 months after joining....a lot of hard work there though :)

Back